Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sharon or Tara

colours

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

I thought that Tara was always her makeup artist :flop: after seeing that, I'm gonna have to go with Sharon :nails:

It's science, bitch

LOL you posted 3/3 unflattering ones for Tara and 3/5 flattering ones for Sharon. a bit biased.

am I the only one who thought Tara and Sharon Osbourne must of had a twitter fight and this was going to be a thread about it :dead:

ikr..that guy is just..ugh

well the problem is you guys don't know what that word means because:

Two bad photos from the fame-three good photos from the fame

One bad photo from 2011- two good photos from 2012

:lmao:

misanthrope

I know because the first "fame era" picture I posted isn't like a "great photo" that's why I posted it. Tara is so stupid

Everything you post on this forum is with a negative spirit hahah so don't even try...like come on, you know this lol

heavymlover

And what happened to the other lady? I guess you can't really compare them. Gaga went for a very different approach from TF to TFM (Tara started during the Bad Romance or Telephone era, if I recall).

LOL you posted 3/3 unflattering ones for Tara and 3/5 flattering ones for Sharon. a bit biased.

am I the only one who thought Tara and Sharon Osbourne must of had a twitter fight and this was going to be a thread about it :dead:

do you really think she looks that bad in the new ones? LOL

Everything you post on this forum is with a negative spirit hahah so don't even try...like come on, you know this lol

You're the wind beneath my wings

misanthrope

do you really think she looks that bad in the new ones? LOL

You're the wind beneath my wings

Ohhhhh how I dislike you lol

Rollercoaster

Tara is a terrible makeup artist, and it's not just because they go for the avantgarde looks, but just because the quality of her work is just dreadful.

I liked her make up from 2010-2011 before BTW (mostly during the monster ball) so whoever did that. I didn't like The Fame era looks and her eye make up nowadays looks weird sometimes, thats the only complaint I have about Tara's work. But maybe thats what Gaga wants to look like.

Both look good to me, but I am a man, I am make-up blind :laughga:

I don't really care about make up either. Whatever they got to do to enhance their looks...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

I don't really care about make up either. Whatever they got to do to enhance their looks...

Everytime there's a new candid I'm like "oh, she's looking good" and the others "omg, her make up is so bad, that lipstick makes her old, that eyliner blablablablablano1currbla" and I'm like... k.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived