💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Meeting Gaga in your city (Hotel Stalkers Database)

Griffin

Featured Posts

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Floxiemonster

She was in the Amstel in 2012.

You're right! That was during TMB in September 2012 :)

She and Taylor stayed at the Conservatorium when she paid a visit in August (she got tattooed by Schiffmacher).

My best guess is the Amstel Hotel as well tho, are you from Holland as well Monstermum?

Floxiemonster

It is possible if you stand by the VIP-exit, but no guarantees tho. Sometimes they drive past the fans but other times Gaga rolls down the window and you'll have a mini-M&G.... It all depends on the circumstances.

Did I answer your question fully? If not, let me now hon!

MonsterMum

You're right! That was during TMB in September 2012 :)

She and Taylor stayed at the Conservatorium when she paid a visit in August (she got tattooed by Schiffmacher).

My best guess is the Amstel Hotel as well tho, are you from Holland as well Monstermum?

Yes I am but I am going to Antwerp since it's closer for me ;)

Floxiemonster

Hello my fellow Dutch monster  :hug:

You get to see the first show of the EU-leg, that's awesome!

Do you go to her hotel as well? Would be lovely if you get to meet her  :wub:

Omg you better send another email when the tours approaches to confirm it, but I doubt because both times she visited us she stayed at Arts. Hoping this time we can see her.

Oh, my Gosh!!! I am definitely going to be at Arts door since 6:00AM on 8th november. Thank you so much. BTW, I've studied tourism, so I hope I can get a receptionist job in that hotel before Gaga stops touring!! :excited2: LOL

Gagalvaro

Oh, my Gosh!!! I am definitely going to be at Arts door since 6:00AM on 8th november. Thank you so much. BTW, I've studied tourism, so I hope I can get a receptionist job in that hotel before Gaga stops touring!! :excited2: LOL

OMG!! Do you study tourism? Me too!! I'll meet you there because I want to be there too, but I'm worried about not being able to rest at Arts doors maybe due to it's a bad day with the Catalonia referendum

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

OMG!! Do you study tourism? Me too!! I'll meet you there because I want to be there too, but I'm worried about not being able to rest at Arts doors maybe due to it's a bad day with the Catalonia referendum

Right now, I don't care about the referndum LOL Yup i have studied tourism. I will try to find you haha You speak catalan or spansih, don't you? :) Oh my Gosh I thought I had ran of tickets!!!!! :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2: Are you going to be there? (I wouldn't like to go there all alone)  :cry:

GagaStan95

Sorry but I need it. If someone knows hotels (Zurich) in which pop star stay usually, please answer me

Gagalvaro

Right now, I don't care about the referndum LOL Yup i have studied tourism. I will try to find you haha You speak catalan or spansih, don't you?  On the 8th I am going to another concert, as I ran of tickets for Gaga  :toofunny: so think when that concert finishes I will go to the hotel until morning.  :excited2: I am a kind of person who needs to sleep, so when I'll see Gaga at maybe 5 or 6 AM I'll be just like... I need to sleep, can I go to your room... :sick:  haha 

Spanish! :) I hope you we'll meet there :) This time I'm not leaving without see Gaga

Spanish! :) I hope you we'll meet there :) This time I'm not leaving without see Gaga

Actually I've just talked to my mom and she made me feel gulty of spending 84 euros, I am so sorry and think I'm the worse fan ever, but I'll just go to the hotel door. I wish I could see her. Hotel Arts for sure??

Gagalvaro

Actually I've just talked to my mom and she made me feel gulty of spending 84 euros, I am so sorry and think I'm the worse fan ever, but I'll just go to the hotel door. I wish I could see her. Hotel Arts for sure??

I don't understand...Won't you go to the artrave?

I don't understand...Won't you go to the artrave?

Yea, it's ok. I'll go anyway. It doesn't make me feel so proud, you know, my family don't have so much money and I go and spend almost 100 euros in a concert. But I'll do it, actually I have the money even I will ran of it after paying. But if I find someone who is coming with me, I will do that. (Just wish my parents don't get very angry)  :ohno: btw, bipolar conversation, LOL But if you were me, you'd see it's not so easy as it seems.

Gagalvaro

Yea, it's ok. I'll go anyway. It doesn't make me feel so proud, you know, my family don't have so much money and I go and spend almost 100 euros in a concert. But I'll do it, actually I have the money even I will ran of it after paying. But if I find someone who is coming with me, I will do that. (Just wish my parents don't get very angry)  :ohno: btw, bipolar conversation, LOL But if you were me, you'd see it's not so easy as it seems.

I understand u. My family have economic problems too and I feel so bad to waste money in the artrave...

Archived