💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Meeting Gaga in your city (Hotel Stalkers Database)

Griffin

Featured Posts

Laceface

ugh the fans at the Langham :fail: I've heard those fans lie to 10 year old kids about Gaga's location just so they can get photos with nobody else around. I could rant and rant for ages about my Langham experiences :laughga:

anyway, the issue with meeting Gaga in the UK for anybody who wants to know is that you probably won't meet her, there's always too many people and half of the fans are rude, i've been threatened before to not stand in certain places by other fans and such, you will literally have to camp outside the hotel if you want the slightest chance of a meet, getting there early will NOT help you.

That being said, her hotel is usually The Langham in Oxford Circus, but now that everyone knows about her location and its a **** show even when she's not coming out that day, it wouldn't surprise me if she stays somewhere else. Previous hotels have been The Dorchester and The Lanesborough, if you hear about the location on arrival day it's probably a lie made up by fans and she will be somewhere else.

I met Gaga while she was going in for a rehearsal, we knew she was going to be there, most fans were at the hotel and therefore didn't meet her. It's not just about 'wait for x amount of hours and you'll get a photo', it's complete luck so don't get your hopes up and don't go if you're not really good with other loud fans   :laughga:

Ahh I've considered it but heard the same feedback from other people too. The Lanesborough is closed until the end of 2014 for renovation, so you can cross that one off your list if anyone tries to lie to you :p

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheSequins

Ahh I've considered it but heard the same feedback from other people too. The Lanesborough is closed until the end of 2014 for renovation, so you can cross that one off your list if anyone tries to lie to you :P

thank you bae :hug:

I remember talking to a french guy at the hotel on one occasion and he said he got photos basically everytime, and i was trying to be friendly because he was on his own and i was like oh do you wanna hang with us and he was like nah so i was like  :later:

read ha!

• 2 weeks later...

I think for Buffalo, NY Gaga will stay at either the Hyatt or Hotel Lafayette, they're both in the same square, so that's a plus!

Onslaught7

I'd also like to know where she'll be staying in Boston. Less than 2 weeks until ARTRAVE in Boston!! :excited:

babygagaloo

Do you think if she will stay at the same hotel (in every country) as she stayed in BTWB era?

drinkmytears

Um the hotel you have in the database for Seattle doesn't exist. But I did read that she has stayed at the four seasons before in Seattle.

She apparently didn't...

DirtyLittleSwin

Is anyone from Houston gonna try to get a glimpse of her, or a handshake if they are lucky enough to be graced with the hand of Gaga?  :ohno: 

thetranmonster

Knowing that Gaga has her own private place now in LA, would it still be possible to catch her after the concert? She doesn't go to Chateau Marmont anymore I don't think...

Born A Monster

somechick

Knowing that Gaga has her own private place now in LA, would it still be possible to catch her after the concert? She doesn't go to Chateau Marmont anymore I don't think...

Not sure if she has her own place. I know they did hire a place there for a while earlier, but not sure if they kept it or not. I mean i guess if you know where the cars come out you might see her...

Archived