• Page 1 of 2
G.U.Y.

1,740 posts

Posted Image

So, what do you guys think? :$

https://littlemonste...227666e2100330e

G.U.Y.

7,762 posts

It´s nice but I expect it to be more colourful,more happy.
I imagine ARTPOP tour to be a princess rave.

G.U.Y.

Banned

249 posts

YASS :legend:

G.U.Y.

7,397 posts

I'd have to see it completed but it looks nice

G.U.Y.

7,753 posts

AMAZING
WITH PIT :hor:

G.U.Y.

4,790 posts

I actually like that. :eek: Especially if she can make it look more "modern" and colorful. Not Katy Perry colorful though.

G.U.Y.

3,879 posts

and if she went in the middle for the piano with all the fans would definitley make it seem like a bar atmosphere!

G.U.Y.

2,965 posts

i like all the stage space there is but the re-use of the towers isn't a good idea imo.

nice work though :) (but yeah, in agreeing with everyone else as far as Gaga as hinted at, ARTPOP sounds 'funner' so possibly more colour, i know there's no lighting or anything but you know :P )

edit: what are the diamonds at the top?

G.U.Y.

Community Committee

15,467 posts

I definitely see dark runway rave. :)

-

5,091 posts

But it lookds a bit like a castle

G.U.Y.

9,044 posts

I like it tbh :party:

G.U.Y.

1,740 posts

It´s nice but I expect it to be more colourful,more happy.
I imagine ARTPOP tour to be a princess rave.

more like this? :)

Posted Image

G.U.Y.

7,762 posts

Posted Image

yes

G.U.Y.

1,740 posts

i like all the stage space there is but the re-use of the towers isn't a good idea imo.

nice work though :) (but yeah, in agreeing with everyone else as far as Gaga as hinted at, ARTPOP sounds 'funner' so possibly more colour, i know there's no lighting or anything but you know :P )

edit: what are the diamonds at the top?

screens ;)

G.U.Y.

5,301 posts

No offense to you personally, but I am not a fan of the stage because it looks an awful lot like GaGa's Born This Way Ball stage which I think is awful.

Elaborately cheesy castle sets are hardly innovative. Fashion, music, technology...and when she says technology she means trebuchets and moats.

G.U.Y.

9,670 posts

Posted Image

That looks really nice! You should go back and make it extremely colorful like an actual rave. That set looks kind of dull tho.

To put my touch on it, I think it should be more futuristic like with more technology. There could be tubes that change color around the runway and I think it would be cool if those diamonds projected holograms :party: The runway could be all thick glass with lights under it so that changes colors too :legend:

G.U.Y.

4,216 posts

it's really creative, what kind of program did you use? but for ARTPOP i think you should try more eccentric stage with a b stage and led screens and lights and different strange stage things that can move and can be replaced

G.U.Y.

1,740 posts

That looks really nice! You should go back and make it extremely colorful like an actual rave. That set looks kind of dull tho.

To put my touch on it, I think it should be more futuristic like with more technology. There could be tubes that change color around the runway and I think it would be cool if those diamonds projected holograms :party: The runway could be all thick glass with lights under it so that changes colors too :legend:

The holograms were mine idea to! it's only to hard to make it in the program I use :red: The glass idea is great tbh!

G.U.Y.

9,670 posts

Posted Image

Add more colors and it will be amazing.

When I think of the ARTPOP tour I think it should basically be Electric Chapel x5
Posted Image

G.U.Y.

1,740 posts

it's really creative, what kind of program did you use? but for ARTPOP i think you should try more eccentric stage with a b stage and led screens and lights and different strange stage things that can move and can be replaced

google sketchup. I've more stages at my LM page and i'm already busy with another one ;)

• Page 1 of 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Powered by IP Board