Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LM: Gaga still can't pick songs/knows we (jokingly) 'want to kill her'

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

Hypocrateen

If she lurks in GGD. I would be slayed if she was RatchetSlower. Oh my...

Just imagine :toofloppy:

The way we've been saying to him/her that he/she's not trustworthy :smh: :smh:

Edited by hypocrateen

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiffa

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Americano

• MarkoLilMonster

Just imagine :toofloppy:

The way we've been saying to him/her that he/she's not trustworthy :smh: :smh:

That's why I'd be slayed. How awkward! Nonsensical posts, the assertion he/she can't reveal anything yet, transmission is nearly complete... And the fact that he/she has said "Who says I'm a him" or something...

I would faint.

珈琲ちょうだい

lodylody

That's why I'd be slayed. How awkward! Nonsensical posts, the assertion he/she can't reveal anything yet, transmission is nearly complete... And the fact that he/she has said "Who says I'm a him" or something...

I would faint.

Gaga tweets when ARTPOP is released: "I'm RatchetSlower, and you didn't even believe me xxxx hahaha"

What a MESS, the contradictions, maybe she could do a song on dissociative identity disorder(multiple personality disorder) or something :cryga:

Not expecting anything until summer now, let me go listen to some basic gals :dead:

Wouldn't even be surprised if she throws everything out the window and starts from scratch or comes up with a new idea for which she uses some of the songs she already has, cuz it seems she's stuck in her creative process, which is really dangerous... Starting to get the idea she will flop big time with this album due to wrong choices

Edited by BadMonster

Like It Rough

She can release 2 singles before album, one in February, another in April and album release date could be May 23 for example :awesome:

Anyway she has 5 months till then to peak songs for album...

Edited by Like It Rough

paper unicorn

I'm not sure if she's hit a creative block... more that she has lots of ideas and influences/inspirations. She just needs some time to polish it all off cohesively. What have we heard of so far, princesses, the future, andy warhol, possibilities... it could mean anything after all :lolgaga: but really, who knows what her grand scheme is? She's probably still trying to birth a new race within humanity which is why she's spending so much time with Taylor :laughga:

Edited by paper unicorn

Aww. She can't choose the songs because she obviously wants ARTPOP to be perfect.

Take all the time you need and surprise everybody who has ever doubted in you. :yes:

lodylody

I don't understand how she can be taking so long to pick songs, she has the app through which she can give us other songs which haven't made the final cut.... soooo...

100percent

I've waited for so long and i dont care when she released things now..

I understand it takes time for her to make it perfect :)

So let's wait

And i want her to take a 1-month rest before releasing the new album

during which she can HYPE non-stop everyday LOL haha