Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LM: Gaga still can't pick songs/knows we (jokingly) 'want to kill her'

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

Everyone needs to remember that Heavy Metal Lover was not even recorded until 4 weeks before the BTW album hit stores. If she has all this music recorded and is just trying to decide what to master for the album and what to leave for later, the album could be out a month after she's decided on the tracklist. Honestly, we could still be looking at a March release date, though I wouldn't expect it that early just because there needs to be time for singles and hype.

My name isn't Timmers

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiffa

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Americano

• MarkoLilMonster

NewYorkCity

That's good! It's her music so she has to be happy with the album, take the time you need Gaga, we will wait!

Come on, she only wants to make it amazing, HML was not added to the album until 2 weeks before its release!

I know she is going to release an amazing album, you are allways complaining, when she started with the BTW promo you all said that everything was too rushed, not planned enought, performances, singles, promo singles, TEOG, Judas, Marry the night... and now that she's just taking time to have everything ready and perfect you are still complaining... ok.

That's good! It's her music so she has to be happy with the album, take the time you need Gaga, we will wait!

Come on, she only wants to make it amazing, HML was not added to the album until 2 weeks before its release!

I know she is going to release an amazing album, you are allways complaining, when she started with the BTW promo you all said that everything was too rushed, not planned enought, performances, singles, promo singles, TEOG, Judas, Marry the night... and now that she's just taking time to have everything ready and perfect you are still complaining... ok.

HML was 4 weeks before release, which I stated like two posts above yours lol

My name isn't Timmers

VforVendetta

photo-8954.png

Are u joking, BTW is epic! And why do you care about the others, if the music is godd who cares. And show some trust to Gaga, if you can't trust her how do you want her to make something huge? :coffee: :crossed:

lodylody

The only thing I'm worried about is that the APP doesn't distract ARTPOP from psyhical sales :sweat:

I hope that they count app sales towards album sales in the charts... O_O

I wouldn't think that the ARTPOP app would include the album itself, just special extra stuff like unreleased songs, music videos, ARTPOPvisions, photo shoots etc.

lodylody

I wouldn't think that the ARTPOP app would include the album itself, just special extra stuff like unreleased songs, music videos, ARTPOPvisions, photo shoots etc.

It does, that's the whole idea of it... if you go back and read what she said on LM.com

"knows we want to kill her" - she must have been reading ggd

she always lurks in to GGD.

I used to that before being a member. :laughga:

It was fun to read about the Cake video meltdowns

Are u joking, BTW is epic! And why do you care about the others, if the music is godd who cares. And show some trust to Gaga, if you can't trust her how do you want her to make something huge? :coffee::crossed:

? I love BTW.

I DON'T CARE IF SHE RELEASE THE ALBUM IN 2014 OR 2015 AS LONG AS WE HAVE NEW MUSIC SOON. AND I MEAN REALLY SOON! GIVE US THE LEAD SINGLE BITCH :L4G: :blehga: