πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Pit Disqualification

Navy

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm seeing gaga in march & plan on getting there at 3 am. For anyone who's had the pit experience where did you go before 8 am? By the time of 8 am there's going too be other people there & if I'm there first I don't want them running infront of us. :(

I'm seeing gaga in march & plan on getting there at 3 am. For anyone who's had the pit experience where did you go before 8 am? By the time of 8 am there's going too be other people there & if I'm there first I don't want them running infront of us. :(

usually there's a monster pit camp for like a whole month. Get there 2-3 days before or you wont get tinto the pit.

No one has never been disqualified.

omfgalicia

usually there's a monster pit camp for like a whole month. Get there 2-3 days before or you wont get tinto the pit.

does this extreme camping go on in America? I could understand in different countries where it literally may be 1 show per country, but in the states?

I wish Gaga would have came to Philly in like March or April. Feb, I'm gonna be freezing my butt off and that and missing school are my biggest worries

does this extreme camping go on in America? I could understand in different countries where it literally may be 1 show per country, but in the states?

I wish Gaga would have came to Philly in like March or April. Feb, I'm gonna be freezing my butt off and that and missing school are my biggest worries

Idk tbh... but i think that people will be there for at least 2 weeks.

And I missed a week of school (it's my last year) and it wasn't a big deal. It's something special, once in a lifetime. **** cold and school. :woot: :woot:

drinkmytears

Idk tbh... but i think that people will be there for at least 2 weeks.

And I missed a week of school (it's my last year) and it wasn't a big deal. It's something special, once in a lifetime. **** cold and school. :woot: :woot:

In some cities people who arrived the night before got into the pit. You won't get the key, but you will get in for sure. And also, concerts are much less a big deal in America than in Europe. Most people I've talked to aren't arriving until 8am. Also its Winter, and during school/work. I don't think you need to arrive more than a few hours before 8am to get a guarantee into the pit.

In some cities people who arrived the night before got into the pit. You won't get the key, but you will get in for sure. And also, concerts are much less a big deal in America than in Europe. Most people I've talked to aren't arriving until 8am. Also its Winter, and during school/work. I don't think you need to arrive more than a few hours before 8am to get a guarantee into the pit.

Well there shall be loads of shows there in America, it won't be such a big deal like here in Europe and that might reduce the number of monsters on each show but who knows.

Unless you're going to MSG then be there like 7 months before :laughga:

Saint Laurent

We made our own que and they came to get us at 8am. They then put us in the official line.

nick4bty

Well there shall be loads of shows there in America, it won't be such a big deal like here in Europe and that might reduce the number of monsters on each show but who knows.

Unless you're going to MSG then be there like 7 months before :laughga:

Are you on d--gs? No one in the US is going to be camping for longer than a day. We actually have sense here. I feel bad for any fool who missed school/work for 2 weeks just to get into the Monster Pit. Absolutely crazy and actually really pathetic. If you show up at 8am you should have no problem getting into the pit - perhaps even a bit later than that.

Are you on d--gs? No one in the US is going to be camping for longer than a day. We actually have sense here. I feel bad for any fool who missed school/work for 2 weeks just to get into the Monster Pit. Absolutely crazy and actually really pathetic. If you show up at 8am you should have no problem getting into the pit - perhaps even a bit later than that.

I'm gonna ignore the insults and say that here people camped for A MONTH and the ones who arrived later than 2 days before couldn't get in. I SAID IDK ABOUT AMERICA I JUST TELL MY EXPERIENCE CAUSE THAT WAS WHAT THE AUTOR OF THE THREAD WAS ASKING FOR.

nick4bty

I'm gonna ignore the insults and say that here people camped for A MONTH and the ones who arrived later than 2 days before couldn't get in. I SAID IDK ABOUT AMERICA I JUST TELL MY EXPERIENCE CAUSE THAT WAS WHAT THE AUTOR OF THE THREAD WAS ASKING FOR.

You specifically told someone to camp out for 2 weeks who was going to a US show. I understand that that may have happened in your country's show, but I will tell you now that will NOT happen in the US, so don't tell people to camp out and waste time that could be better spent in school/work. You can show up at 8am like most people will and get into the monster pit no problem, I guarantee it.

You specifically told someone to camp out for 2 weeks who was going to a US show. I understand that that may have happened in your country's show, but I will tell you now that will NOT happen in the US, so don't tell people to camp out and waste time that could be better spent in school/work. You can show up at 8am like most people will and get into the monster pit no problem, I guarantee it.

I gave them an advice based on my experience. You gave them another one. They will do w/e they want. Gosh is saying what I think a reason for you to be so rude?

nick4bty

I gave them an advice based on my experience. You gave them another one. They will do w/e they want. Gosh is saying what I think a reason for you to be so rude?

You weren't saying what you think though, lol, and you have no right to because your experience is completely different than our experiences in the US.

You weren't saying what you think though, lol, and you have no right to because your experience is completely different than our experiences in the US.

Excuse me boy, but I have all the right cause the asked EVERYONE and there hasn't been a single btwb show in America yet, so all the people with the experience aren't americans. And at the MB there wasn't a mp so...

Anyway I never said i couldn't be wrong either forced them to do what I said.

Bitter Rival

i think the rules will be more strictly upheld in the US so i'm not gonna risk not getting into the pit

Archived