Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Lady Gaga cosplay/impersonation! I'd like some feedback! (:

charsolheim

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
charsolheim

I'm not claiming to look like Gaga, I'm just dressing up for fun and experimenting with how different makeup can make one look. Maybe sometime I can show you guys a before and after! I really don't look like Gaga at all! :eek:

ga gaaaaa

I kinda see it, when i take my glasses off.

OH MY GOD i literally took my glasses off when I looked at the pictures originally OMG I'M DYING

I'm not claiming to look like Gaga, I'm just dressing up for fun and experimenting with how different makeup can make one look. Maybe sometime I can show you guys a before and after! I really don't look like Gaga at all! :eek:

if anything you look like her in the second picture kind of. but overall, yes this is a good look for you! i think i get it now, you're trying to be gaga-esque, not necessarily gaga?

charsolheim

if anything you look like her in the second picture kind of. but overall, yes this is a good look for you! i think i get it now, you're trying to be gaga-esque, not necessarily gaga?

yes! it's just gaga inspired! exactly. I have brown hair naturally and I'm quite normal so it's just fun to dress up like my idol for fun sometimes, ya know?

charsolheim

New one! Vuitton Brown. This is my natural hair. Whatcha think?

35lrk3p.jpg

I'm trying to get 100 likes on this picture for Christmas! PLEASE go like it here: https://littlemonsters.com/post/50d8dae04f5cf1d12a001dfa

GagaObsession

You remind me of like a mix of celebs.

Pretty ones. :flutter:

I love the wig so much, you have definitely done Gaga justice in these pics!

charsolheim

You remind me of like a mix of celebs.

Pretty ones. :flutter:

I love the wig so much, you have definitely done Gaga justice in these pics!

Really? Which ones?

And thank you so much!

Jenniferella

Wow you're such a beautiful girl, I love your pics :flutter:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

charsolheim

I'm up to 39 likes and I'm on the HOT page on littlemonsters.com! Help me get at least 50 likes?

https://littlemonsters.com/post/50d8dae04f5cf1d12a001dfa

The post is of that last picture I posted in this thread :) trying to get 100 likes for Christmas.

Archived