United States of Europe?

• First
  • Page 18 of 18

7,282 posts

I don't think the law system will change a lot. Firstly, I guess most of the "continental countries" have a similar system. The biggest difference is with some Anglo-Saxon countries which use Common Law. Secondly, a lot of the law already comes from Bruxelles. I heard it's circa 60%. They were also a projet of european BGB/CC. So, I don't think it's the biggest problem. For sure, it won't be easy, but it's possible. 

Yes it would change. There are some things in the french or italian law for example (don't know how they're called in english) that doesn't really exist in german law. And we have the Abstraktionsprinzip for example, other law systems don't, although they don't have the common law. And so on. There are really a lot of differences.

By the way, there's nothing "wrong" with Alternativ für Deutschland. Even if I don't share their ideas, I respect people who support it. It's not like I was referring to the NPD ... Don't take offense for that : I'm sorry if you did.

I also don't share their ideas.

Tbh I really look up to Merkel because I'm sure a lot of people told her "oh that's not for girls" when she was young.

But she believed in herself and studied physics and became the chancellor.

But of course I just don't agree with everything she does, for example this idea with the United States of Europe.

13,964 posts

Yes it would change. There are some things in the french or italian law for example (don't know how they're called in english) that doesn't really exist in german law. And we have the Abstraktionsprinzip for example, other law systems don't, although they don't have the common law. And so on. There are really a lot of differences.

Tbh I really look up to Merkel because I'm sure a lot of people told her "oh that's not for girls" when she was young.

But of course I just don't agree with everything she does, for example this idea with the United States of Europe.

The states could have different laws and same laws.

But a united europe would have one economy,currency,president,sport team,music market.

All of these things would be the strongest in the whole world.

1,590 posts

I'd like to study german Law.   :giveup:

I didn't know it was that large. Do different states from a federation have the same laws ? I think we can conserve the national systems even if we want to evolve to a federal state. In the United States, it's what's happening, right ?

:clap: I have the same opinion.

:tea:
You only say the truth  :eek:

If only ...  :shy:   :hug:

7,671 posts

All I know is that I will leave Germany if we become the United States of Europe.

16,862 posts

New world order?

6,525 posts

New world order?

Yup. :oops:

13,934 posts

No and yes.

Languages: South-Europe is still too lazy to learn English for most people, I'd say that everybody learns their own language, English, chose between Spanish and German, chose between Japanese and Chinese.

Countries: No, Norway, UK, Schwiss, etc.?

Idea: No, I think it's great how it is right now but I think it could work.

5,113 posts

This would never happen. Germany/UK/France ect. know very well that if USE ever come true the people of the poor countries will move straight to theirs. The only thing that's keeping us from you now is the Schengen Agreement tbh. And you kind of hate us anyway, so... :haha:

13,964 posts

This would never happen. Germany/UK/France ect. know very well that if USE ever come true the people of the poor countries will move straight to theirs. The only thing that's keeping us from you now is the Schengen Agreement tbh. And you kind of hate us anyway, so... :haha:

Since the most countries are already in the schengen area a lot people immigrate here :P

Are you from Bulgaria or Romania?

It's just a matter of time when those countries are in the Schengen area  :hug:

5,113 posts

Since the most countries are already in the schengen area a lot people immigrate here :P

Are you from Bulgaria or Romania?

It's just a matter of time when those countries are in the Schengen area  :hug:

Yes I'm from Bulgaria. Thanks for the support! :kisses: It's nice to know that not everybody dislikes us. :haha:

13,964 posts

Yes I'm from Bulgaria. Thanks for the support! :kisses: It's nice to know that not everybody dislikes us. :haha:

Nobody dislikes you,just somebody ignorant politicians who stereotyping,but that's it  :ARTPOP:

17,114 posts

I'd hate to put that much power in one person's hands.

7,282 posts

I'd like to study german Law.   :giveup:

I didn't know it was that large. Do different states from a federation have the same laws ?

Yes and no. There are federal laws, but there are also laws in each state who are different from each other.

Depends on who is allowed to make the law (and that depends on which topic the law is about), you can look it up in Art. 70 ff Grundgesetz (= german constitution).

Sorry for this weird english but I just don't know the english terms for all the special law words :shrug:

13,964 posts

Yes and no. There are federal laws, but there are also laws in each state who are different from each other.

Depends on who is allowed to make the law (and that depends on which topic the law is about), you can look it up in Art. 70 ff Grundgesetz (= german constitution).

Sorry for this weird english but I just don't know the english terms for all the special law words :shrug:

At least I'm not the only one.

But I think I'm more worse. I can't even have a deep discussion here.

Deutsch als Weltsprache wäre schon nicht schlecht. :laughga:

4,461 posts

I can't believe this thread is still going after all this time...

1,496 posts

This is just one of the first steps for world domination (New World Order).

So I don't support the unification of Europe.

13,964 posts

The Euro was a hell of a mistake.

nope,the € was one of the best things that happend to Europe

3,185 posts

NWO tbh

7,282 posts

At least I'm not the only one.

But I think I'm more worse. I can't even have a deep discussion here.

Deutsch als Weltsprache wäre schon nicht schlecht. :laughga:

Yeah same problem here, always different to explain difficult themes when it's not your mother tongue

• First
  • Page 18 of 18
Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Advertise with us Powered by IP Board