💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

maplestory has the best BGM's, and that's a fact, they've won awards. Haroon can back that up too, a lot of fans have deep sentimental feelings towards the BGM's. They're amazing. 

(including myself)

Wow, I might check out maplestory myself!

Anyway, I think we should a discuss something on here while we wait for a new announcement!

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, I think we should a discuss something on here while we wait for a new announcement!

omg yes you should :giveup: such a great game 

oh btw i beat pokemon black yesterday :laughga: 67 hours :emma: 

TheOriginalOne

omg yes you should :giveup: such a great game 

oh btw i beat pokemon black yesterday :laughga: 67 hours :emma:

Better late than never :emma:

Don't feel bad though. I never finished Black 2. Generation V just isn't one of my favorites.

Better late than never :emma:

Don't feel bad though. I never finished Black 2. Generation V just isn't one of my favorites.

The pokemon lack substance, some are good but some are just random as hell and make no sense 

TheOriginalOne

The pokemon lack substance, some are good but some are just random as hell and make no sense

I guess there's that. I truly don't know what caused me to just not have the motivation to continue. Although I'm back on track with this generation. Generation IV still remains my favorite tho :legend:

Ladey Gagz

maplestory has the best BGM's, and that's a fact, they've won awards. Haroon can back that up too, a lot of fans have deep sentimental feelings towards the BGM's. They're amazing. 

(including myself) 

OMG yas I can confirm this! It slays so much :giveup:

You can but it was a really great game like 7 years ago. Now it's full of assholes who only try to beat others :wtfga:

TheOriginalOne

OMG yas I can confirm this! It slays so much :giveup:

You can but it was a really great game like 7 years ago. Now it's full of assholes who only try to beat others :wtfga:

Noooo :nooo:

Should I still check it out?

I guess there's that. I truly don't know what caused me to just not have the motivation to continue. Although I'm back on track with this generation. Generation IV still remains my favorite tho :legend:

Like, reshiram is so predictable imo.. its just a dragon, wow :emma:

Like whats the point in mienfoo's existence? So random and its boring looking. Axew looks like something they previously created already.. It goes on forever. 

But it still has some pretty awesome looking pokemon like, cofagrigus, zoroark, solosis, jellicent and chandelure

Ladey Gagz

It's still really fun! But the community makes it less fun tho Still worth checking out tho

YES, YOU SHOULD :giveup:

A few years ago considering it was still new, the playerbase was very home-like and friendly, its always like that. As years progressed things got competitive as any other game gets, people always want to be the "best". 

TheOriginalOne
Can we all do Double Battles sometime legendx.gif
That sounds great! I still need to get my team together. ROL, what kind of Friend Safari do you have?

Ray of Light

That sounds great! I still need to get my team together. ROL, what kind of Friend Safari do you have?

Electric:

Galvantula

Elekid

Heliolisk 

xtina1.gif

TheOriginalOne

Electric:

Galvantula

Elekid

Heliolisk 

xtina1.gif

I still need a Wartortle :nooo:

Can we trade Friend Codes tho?

Haroon

Can we all do Double Battles sometime legendx.gif

OMG YES CAN WE HAVE A MULTIBATTLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE!? :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived