💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

J e s s e

I'd love to trade my gurdurr so it can evolve, and get a gothita level 5! How do I do so???

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have time to hatch anymore. Stupid education. WHO NEEDS IT. Ash Ketchum doesn't.

Might do some during the weekend.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

J e s s e

I mean like how to find out my friend code ?

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

SoGengarite is now banned, like by that Smogon competitive battling thing which I find ridiculous :laughga: It takes a simple Sucker Punch or any other priority move to bring down a Mega Gengar easily :grr: or even a Choice Scarfed Pokemon :huh:

Like is it just me that thinks that? :shrug:

added finally 

I mean like how to find out my friend code ?

Um go to your friend list, it's listed there (click orange smiley icon to go there).

Haroon

I'd love to trade my gurdurr so it can evolve, and get a gothita level 5! How do I do so???

Trade me when you're online :yes: and uhmm you can get Gothorita from Pokemon village or some people's Friend Safari, then just breed whatever with a female one and the baby will be a level 1 Gothita. I have a Gothitelle so if you need a Gothita let me know :)

I don't have time to hatch anymore. Stupid education. WHO NEEDS IT. Ash Ketchum doesn't.

Might do some during the weekend.     

LOOOOOOL! Ash Ketchum, the inspiration of our generation :flutter:

Haroon

i want to do a new game can someone on here look after my pokemons until i finish the game again? 

Depends how many there are, I have like one box free right now :laughga:

Im almost halfway done with my next shiny breed pokemon hunt and I have a LOT of Heracross' with multiple IV's if anybody wants a few of my extras. :hor:

Im almost halfway done with my next shiny breed pokemon hunt and I have a LOT of Heracross' with multiple IV's if anybody wants a few of my extras. :hor:

gimme one tbh :hor: what's your friendcode?

Haroon

ok thankss tell me when your ready! 

Readyyyyyyy! Not sure if I have you on my list, my friend code is: 2466-1437-3789

Oooooh I'd like one please! Do they have Guts or Moxie by the way? Oh and do they have Rock Blast? I don't mind if they don't, just asking :laughga:

Readyyyyyyy! Not sure if I have you on my list, my friend code is: 2466-1437-3789

Oooooh I'd like one please! Do they have Guts or Moxie by the way? Oh and do they have Rock Blast? I don't mind if they don't, just asking :laughga:

Ive got 4 Heracross in holding right now. They're between lvls 1-16(daycare leveled them), 4-5 IV's, Brave nature [+Attack, -Speed](not the correct nature for heracross, but is for my goal shiny)

Guts and Swarm so far, Im doing another 5 eggs and may get Moxie again.

Also, they have Megahorn/Can remember Megahorn

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived