๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

inuborg

Now its time to open up X, which will be my main game.ย 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

REMINDER/TIP: To those who are breeding pokemon, remember placing a Pokemon with the ability Flame Body cuts the number of steps to hatch eggs in half

CoolTrainerTerry

Is a heatmor rare?? Ive never seen one but I just found one in grass and it was like "Woah! A wild Heatmor appeared!" lol I caught it :D

ย 

I don't know about in this game, but it's not in B/W or B2/W2.

REMINDER/TIP: To those who are breeding pokemon, remember placing a Pokemon with the ability Flame Body cuts the number of steps to hatch eggs in half

Oh ya, I forgot about that. I just looked it up and Fletchinder gets Flame Body when it evolves from Fletchling :yes:

inuborg

Oh ya, I forgot about that. I just looked it up and Fletchinder gets Flame Body when it evolves from Fletchling :yes:

Yep I am using Talonflame right now for it

Nintendo issued a press release telling players not to save in the boulevards of Lumiose City, and if you have to save in the city to do it inside of one of the buildings and that they are working on a fix for the bug

ย 

I hope they issue a fix for the frame rate issues, because jeez, it happens quite often and it's kind of annoying

It may have taken 2 hours but i finally hatched a Modest (+S.Attack, -Attack), Own Tempo (Cannot be Confused) Petili .

ย 

Lilligants coming for that high Speed, high S.Attack , sweeper statusย  :legend:

inuborg

It may have taken 2 hours but i finally hatched a Modest (+S.Attack, -Attack), Own Tempo (Cannot be Confused) Petili .

ย 

Lilligants coming for that high Speed, high S.Attack , sweeper statusย  :legend:

I tired to get a male, technician, Adamant (or Brave) Sycther, but Bashful (neutral nature) will have to do

calmar

I don't know about in this game, but it's not in B/W or B2/W2.

ย 

Heatmor was introduced in B/W. It's found on Victory Road on the outside slopes.ย 

ไฟบใฎๅ‹ๅˆฉใฏๆบใ‚‹ใŽใชใ„

ManuelColon

I am IN LOVE with Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde! Xerneas and Yveltal can learn tons of different types of moves! Especially Xerneas but the bad thing is that the only Fairy types moves it can learn are both special and every single other attacks that it learn are physical so if you want those Fairy attacks to be more effective you'll have to go Special or Balance both.

ย 

And Zygarde OMG, i thought the stats weren't so good but then i saw i can learn BOTH Dragon Dance AND Coil! You would only have to choose an +Speed nature and you're ready to kill ย everybody! Super great legendary Pokemons! :party:

I am IN LOVE with Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde! Xerneas and Yveltal can learn tons of different types of moves! Especially Xerneas but the bad thing is that the only Fairy types moves it can learn are both special and every single other attacks that it learn are physical so if you want those Fairy attacks to be more effective you'll have to go Special or Balance both.

ย 

And Zygarde OMG, i thought the stats weren't so good but then i saw i can learn BOTH Dragon Dance AND Coil! You would only have to choose an +Speed nature and you're ready to kill ย everybody! Super great legendary Pokemons! :party:

ย 

Putting legendaries on your team though :awkney:

ย 

Just my personal preference is all. They are really cool looking though, defiantly a step up from some of the previous gens legendary designs.ย 

Just wonder traded my Noctowl that I also got through wonder trade named Skitty for a Charmander tbh

Putting legendaries on your team though :awkney:

ย 

Just my personal preference is all. They are really cool looking though, defiantly a step up from some of the previous gens legendary designs.

I almost always have a legendary on my team :rip:

inuborg

I dont put legendaries on my team either.

ย 

I think I want to battle online, but its been so long :flop:

calmar

Why must Dragalge and Clawitzer be on separate versions

ไฟบใฎๅ‹ๅˆฉใฏๆบใ‚‹ใŽใชใ„

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived