💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP VOL.1 + VOL. 2 - COMPLETE ARTWORK :giveup:

Guille

Featured Posts

Daenerys

I really want to see it! Where'd it go?

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gagacycle was ugly but it was original at least, and had a deep meaning.

There is nothing deep about a motorcycle with a decapitated head on it. Stop thinking all of Gaga's stuff is deep, it's not.

There is nothing deep about a motorcycle with a decapitated head on it. Stop thinking all of Gaga's stuff is deep, it's not.

=

She said she chose the gagacycle because she views the album as a vehicle for her fans to "ride on" If you will. I don't get it either and I hate the gagacycle, but there is meaning hidden.

=

She said she chose the gagacycle because she views the album as a vehicle for her fans to "ride on" If you will. I don't get it either and I hate the gagacycle, but there is meaning hidden.

Obviously wasn't a very good meaning if others don't get it :nails:

Besides, I could of easily put my head on a pony's body and said the same thing. Like, wut?

Obviously wasn't a very good meaning if others don't get it :nails:

Besides, I could of easily put my head on a pony's body and said the same thing. Like, wut?

All ill say is just because you or others don't get it doesn't mean it's not a "good " meaning, whatever that means.

But I will also say I absolutely LOVE your sig.

All ill say is just because you or others don't get it doesn't mean it's not a "good " meaning, whatever that means.

But I will also say I absolutely LOVE your sig.

Thanks ^_^

Giorno Giovanna

I'm sure someone saved them pics, ....chicaskas?

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

GaGa herself explained the meaning of the GaGaCycle... It was supposed to portrait her as a vehicle for her fans.

GaGa herself explained the meaning of the GaGaCycle... It was supposed to portrait her as a vehicle for her fans.

:duck: WUT

Archived