💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

is it true that she's going to quit being a rapper and become a vocalist??? oh dear :ohno:

No. She said that months ago before she released the mixtape iirc. Either way, she's working on a rap album. She recanted her statement

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so I know I'm like 1000 years behind, but I finally bought 1991 on iTunes after really enjoying previews and I love it. I got the clean version because the explicit just seemed... well... too explicit. Does anyone else like stan for Van Vogue tbh? :legend:

I LOVE IT! love the beat most of all. AND THE MUSIC VIDEO
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

I read an interview (will try to find it again) where she explained the whole "will no longer be a rapper" comment. She meant that as a way for her to not be caught up in the game associated with Rap Culture. She will still rap, but would rather not be called that because she feels that there's so much negativity with it; fighting with other artists, and stuff like that.

JudasInTheDark

I LOVE IT! love the beat most of all. AND THE MUSIC VIDEO

Ikr!?! Glad I'm not alone :legend:

JudasInTheDark

So since I'm a new Azealia fan, can someone catch me up? When's the new album out and what's it called? Also should I download her mixtape too? Does it have the same 90s house style as the 1991 EP?

So since I'm a new Azealia fan, can someone catch me up? When's the new album out and what's it called? Also should I download her mixtape too? Does it have the same 90s house style as the 1991 EP?

February 2013, Broke With Expensive Taste

The mixtape is Fantasea and you'll probably like it

JudasInTheDark

February 2013, Broke With Expensive Taste

The mixtape is Fantasea and you'll probably like it

Thanks Andrew!

THE LUXURY WITCH â€@AZEALIABANKS

Just keeping low for a bit while I record this album. It's going to be really really special !!

:excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

YUNG RAPUNXEL â€@AZEALIABANKS

Ok so ladies... If this ***** mitt romney gets elected we gonna be in some real ****ing trouble.

Agree 100%

papergangster

Has there been any word about her new album, such as any producers or artists collaborations?

Has there been any word about her new album, such as any producers or artists collaborations?

No, she's been really quiet about it all.

I'd imagine we'll get more info at the start of 2013

papergangster

No, she's been really quiet about it all.

I'd imagine we'll get more info at the start of 2013

Ugh so we just have the name of the album?

Archived