💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

inuborg

Ooh and I  take back what I said about AARABMUSIC having ****ty beats lol

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COLONiCPRiNXESS

OMG the slayage in Ice Princess makes me wanna cry :cryga: SHE NEEDS TO RELEASE IT AS A SINGLE THIS COULD REALLY SLAY.

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Ooh and I take back what I said about AARABMUSIC having ****ty beats lol

Good :madge:

inuborg

The iconic DANGER's are gone from YP tho :(

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I got home from school 7 hours ago and all I've done is track the album leak/release and eat dinner for 10 minutes. :giveup:

Let me go sort my life out quick :toofunny:

JudasInTheDark

Nude Beach a Go-Go is toooooo much lol

It's nothing I EVER expected from Azealia

Cody Draco

I'm justing finishing up listening to the album and the only songs that I hope will grow on me overtime are JFK and Nude Beach a Go-Go. My least favorites after those two are the two Miss tracks, but they are still good. Other than that, I have nothing negative to say about the album. Azealia delivered and I'm so ****ing happy I stuck around. :legend:

My favorite tracks are Desperado, Wallace, Ice Princess, and Soda. :flutter: :emo: :cryga:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

The iconic DANGER's are gone from YP tho :(

And the evil laugh from HMAR. I kind of like those changes though.

exoskeleton123

I'm literally crying. Like tears are streaming down my face. I have been waiting for so long for this record to drop you people don't understand. Interscope jerked all of her fans around during the entire album making process, and although azealia was an unreliable narrator back then I forgive her now for giving us this slayage. I can't I really can't. It is so liberating as a musician and an artist to finally be able to release your work onto the world, and i can't possibly imagine the happiness that Azealia is feeling today. She may not be a perfect human but she still has feelings like us all, and i'm proud of her for this dream coming true to release this work of art. This album is not a half baked piece of **** like other people's albums are who create them in three months. You can tell Broke with Expensive Taste was a labour of love. You can tell she put in the work in terms of production and lyrics, and her vocals! Jesus I knew she could carry a tune, but I didn't know she could SANG. 

So happy. So proud. Thank you Miss Banks. 

I've been here since 212 and I'm not going anywhere.

10/10

Archived