**** Up The Fun :giveup:

Jumanji :giveup:

Runnin :toomanyemotes:

Everything after Luxury :giveup:

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

I think this is the first time we have had a daily countdown for a song, this may be it. guys :cryga:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

She's my favorite artist to listen to with HQ headphones :giveup:

The first time i listened to her music with HQ headphones, i realised she did background harmony-like vocals

inuborg

The first time i listened to her music with HQ headphones, i realised she did background harmony-like vocals

Yea! she does that ALOOOT I love it. Especially in songs like Us  :nick:

We should be getting the single cover soon :excited: 

hopefully by the time we're back there's even more album news  / another song coming :party:

inuborg

hopefully by the time we're back there's even more album news  / another song coming :party:

I remember when I was on a cruise, she did ATM Jam for Glastonbury and gave a bunch of info, and I had to pay for expensive ass internet lol

I remember when I was on a cruise, she did ATM Jam for Glastonbury and gave a bunch of info, and I had to pay for expensive ass internet lol

You couldn't wait a few days :usrs:

inuborg

You couldn't wait a few days :usrs:

NOPE :cryga:

me and potato r gonna do that, but I might just try and find a costa or 3g and download it from iTunes / save it in my soundcloud

mum would kill me for going over on my phone bill tho

:noparty: 

inuborg

me and potato r gonna do that, but I might just try and find a costa or 3g and download it from iTunes / save it in my soundcloud

mum would kill me for going over on my phone bill tho

:noparty: 

Not if Heavy Metal & Reflective kills you first :awesome: 

Desperado

I think this is the first time we have had a daily countdown for a song, this may be it. guys :cryga:

ikr!!!!!!!!!

do u reckon that heavy metal and reflective / what ever the other lil internet song is, will have the DANGER DANGER DANGER like in Yung Rapunxel, cause I was browsing his soundcloud and quite a few of his songs have it, but it would sound abit weird to have 2 songs on one album with the same sample thing at the start idk

Desperado

do u reckon that heavy metal and reflective / what ever the other lil internet song is, will have the DANGER DANGER DANGER like in Yung Rapunxel, cause I was browsing his soundcloud and quite a few of his songs have it, but it would sound abit weird to have 2 songs on one album with the same sample thing at the start idk

i dont think it will lol 

Archived