Azealia Banks ('Heavy Metal & Reflective' Out NOW!)

• First
  • Page 907 of 907

Which "Album" Do You Want First?

1. Broke With Expensive Taste (18 votes [75.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. Fantasea II: The Second Wave (6 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Guests cannot vote
G.I.R.L.

8,503 posts

Imagine if in 2012, instead of the 1991 EP, we got this as an album:

Liquorice
Van Vogue
Count Contessa
Esta Noche
Luxury
No Problems
**** Up The Fun
BBD
Yung Rapunxel
Heavy Metal & Reflective
Venus
Nathan

G.I.R.L.

316 posts

Liquorice
Van Vogue
Count Contessa
Esta Noche
Luxury
No Problems
**** Up The Fun
BBD
Yung Rapunxel
Heavy Metal & Reflective
Venus
Nathan

No. Those songs don't go together and if that was the order of them, guuurrrlll  :blehga:  :blehga:  :blehga:

-

13,482 posts

:udidnt: Did she tweet about it today?

inb4 cancelled :creepflop:

Its tomorrow 

Liquorice
Van Vogue
Count Contessa
Esta Noche
Luxury
No Problems
**** Up The Fun
BBD
Yung Rapunxel
Heavy Metal & Reflective
Venus
Nathan

I do think an album, instead of Fantasea and 1991 EP in 2012 would have been better in the long run,  but some of the songs (No Problems, CC) didn't exist until 2013

G.U.Y.

6,031 posts

I only need 2 more before that dragon's going to grant me my wish. :giveup:
[spoiler]Dragon_ball.jpg[spoiler]Yes, a Dragon Ball Z reference in 2014

they're still making games and movies....still :smh: I heard they are gonna launch a new series.

Azealia tweeted something about BWET but it got deleted. I read it in my notification bar on my phone. It went "When my album comes out, don't....." but when I clicked on it, it disappeared.

I wonder what she said

-

13,482 posts

they're still making games and movies....still :smh: I heard they are gonna launch a new series.

Azealia tweeted something about BWET but it got deleted. I read it in my notification bar on my phone. It went "When my album comes out, don't....." but when I clicked on it, it disappeared.

I wonder what she said

"Lol ID magazine posted an interview from 2012 and y'all are all gassed like it's new."

"When my album comes out don't ask for an interview because you're not getting one"

G.U.Y.

6,031 posts

"Lol ID magazine posted an interview from 2012 and y'all are all gassed like it's new."
"When my album comes out don't ask for an interview because you're not getting one"

:toofunny: :lmao: :toofunny:

-

13,482 posts

Azealia only recorded it because Interscope threatened to shelve her project if she wouldn't cooperate. She wanted her album out, so she did what she was told. She was also meant to record another track with Pharrell, but she got fed up and didn't show up to the sessions, so Pharrell essentially pulled out of the single and broke his commitments with Azealia/Interscope. Interscope followed suit not long after, leaving her in limbo.

:emo: :emo: :emo:

G.U.Y.

6,031 posts

:emo: :emo: :emo:

such asses

G.U.Y.

21,193 posts

such asses

Don't go blaming it on them, she skipped a recording session lol

G.U.Y.

3,863 posts

Its tomorrow 

Oh sweet! :excited2:

:lmao: They're still not done milking a franchise based of a (almost) 30 years old manga?

:dies:

-

13,482 posts

Don't go blaming it on them, she skipped a recording session lol

Is that all you got from that? :smh:

G.U.Y.

21,193 posts

Is that all you got from that? :smh:

No, it explains the development hell she was in

I was saying placing the blame squarely on her label is illogical

G.I.R.L.

1,886 posts

I'm a pretty casual AB fan but I really like HM&R.  I haven't followed her mismanagement storyline..history at all.  So I don't really understand why her promo and everything is such a mess, but it's kind of a shame.  Is she a mess herself or was she royally screwed by her label?

G.U.Y.

21,193 posts

I'm a pretty casual AB fan but I really like HM&R.  I haven't followed her mismanagement storyline..history at all.  So I don't really understand why her promo and everything is such a mess, but it's kind of a shame.  Is she a mess herself or was she royally screwed by her label?

HONESTLY, I'd say it was both. At the time she was far more immature than she is now, but Interscope kept delaying things for more important releases or until she did want they wanted

• First
  • Page 907 of 907

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

PRiNXESS
Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Powered by IP Board