13,925 posts

Posted Image

:worship:

Graphic Artist

1,320 posts

where's the discussion

23,953 posts

where's the discussion

I liked MTN's outfits objectively, but personally they were kinda boring lol.

1,964 posts

Posted Image
Posted Image

Can Anyone tell me where/when gaga wore the black outfit at the bottom? :O i love it!

16,364 posts

Can Anyone tell me where/when gaga wore the black outfit at the bottom? :O i love it!

She wore it in Italy 2 years ago towards the end of the fame monster era. Very alejandro-ish. I love the outfit as well and the makeup. She looks awesome

1,964 posts

She wore it in Italy 2 years ago towards the end of the fame monster era. Very alejandro-ish. I love the outfit as well and the makeup. She looks awesome

Thanks for your reply :) An yea, i just saved that picture lol i save all pictures of mai favorite outfits haha :D

16,364 posts

Thanks for your reply :) An yea, i just saved that picture lol i save all pictures of mai favorite outfits haha :D

No problem :hug: You should see my folders, they are divided by gaga photoshoots,candids of each year and performances,I'm such an obsessed fan :cryga: I just like to see how she evolves fashionally and musically throughout the years :)

1,964 posts

No problem :hug: You should see my folders, they are divided by gaga photoshoots,candids of each year and performances,I'm such an obsessed fan :cryga: I just like to see how she evolves fashionally and musically throughout the years :)

Oh wow! haha you sound like me :) when eva i get a new photo i gotta try and find the date it was taken lol i have a serious problem where i have to know the dates of EVERYTHING lol i love to keep track of all her fashion too, i have so many pictures :)

16,364 posts

Oh wow! haha you sound like me :) when eva i get a new photo i gotta try and find the date it was taken lol i have a serious problem where i have to know the dates of EVERYTHING lol i love to keep track of all her fashion too, i have so many pictures :)

I have the dates too :)

6,346 posts

In the November 5th National Enquirer -- the one that says "Cher Sex Cult Scandal" on the front -- there's a nice fashion spread of Gaga on page 44, with various looks from this year. Nothing new, but notable in that it doesn't say one negative word about her.

1,404 posts

Posted Image

This is amazing.

• Page 2 of 5
  • Last

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Advertise with us Powered by IP Board