💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charitable Acts

Kayla

Featured Posts

TheBadRomancer

She called Emma and is giving her an all-expense paid trip to meet with her hip surgeon. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlueVenusian

SHE IS PERFECTION. If only the GP could get a hold of this, and not just remember her support for LGBT.

I mean, pasta and a playstaion for HIV positive indian kids? She's such a sweetheart and I love her even more :Fat

Ronk

She has always been all about helping people.  Her fame and her persona are the means she uses to reach and help as many people as possible.  This comes out even in the earliest interviews, when she was just becoming known.  It has never been about her, only about what she can do to help.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Wet Fire

One of the very best threads ever in GGD :legend: .I came to know about so many unknown facts of philanthropist Lady Gaga :excited2: .Now I appreciate her a lot more and her true human being side is what I love most about her :emo: .

• 2 weeks later...

Really amazing thread, probably one of my favorites here. ;______; I knew she did many amazing things, but to see it all listed out is really inspirational

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a forum error saying the content was too long!

This is wonderful.  Many are stans of her music.  Many are stans of her message.  And the length of this thread shows that many are stans of Gaga as a person.  To me, that outweighs everything else.  A million great songs couldn't touch what she does in the human arena and who she is as a person.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived