💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rate the last album you listened to

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

FrozenKookie

A date hasn't been announced, and generate isn't confirmed to be the title. The third promo single from the album, "vista" is coming out on the 28th though! :party:

Haven't heard Fountain and Hunting For Pearls yet :giveup: I'm excited because this is my first time being a fan and for them releasing new music. :party:

JudasInTheDark

Haven't heard Fountain and Hunting For Pearls yet :giveup: I'm excited because this is my first time being a fan and for them releasing new music. :party:

OMG WHAT GO LISTEN TO THEM NOW. Imo they are better than anything they've put out so far.

paganpoetry

alyajinsomniatic.jpg

9/10 would listem again

this album is classic

:legend: :nooo:

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

FrozenKookie

bjork-homogenic-large-la.jpg

99999/10

Beyond perfection and life.

Edited by FrozenKookie

n0ne

220px-Iggy_Azalea_The_New_Classic.jpg

Iggy Azalea - The New Classic = 8.9/10

Great debut album. Hip-hop and rap aren't my favorite but her music is great. It's Hip-hop but mixed with electronic and alternative.

I think Black Widow should be the next single after Fancy.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

FrozenKookie

2013London-GrammarIfYouWait600G090913.jp

8.5/10

Not my usual genre but they're really good. Really soulful. The vocalist gives me chills, it's rare to find a voice like hers.

aquaprincess

2014IggyAzalea_TheNewClassic600G100314.j

iggy azalea-the new classic 7.5/10

not bad. some songs are better than others, but the beats are very nice. i love walk the line, black widow, and fancy of course.

gagalovesme

Def Dumb & Blonde- Debbie Harry

9/10

Def+Dumb++Blonde+32.jpg

Debbie's third solo album is probably the best because it's the most Blondie-esque (although still not quite up to Blondie's standard but close!) There is a great mixture of classic 80s pop & rock on most songs and it's quite a long album which is always a bonus! The only problem I have with it is the awful cover art but that's the 80s for you  :toofunny: my faves are: Brite Side, Lovelight, Bike Boy, I'll Never Fall In Love, He Is So, Comic Books, End Of The Run. 

JudasInTheDark

frank-ocean-channel-orange-cover.jpeg

Today was my first time listening to this album. R&B/Soul is not my typical genre of choice at all, but overall this album was pretty great. After only one listen it's a bit difficult to make a valid opinion, but it definitely left me wanting to listen to it again. I can't decide whether I liked or disliked the little 1:00 interlude tracks between songs, but I will say it definitely provided the album with an overall atmosphere I enjoyed that I'm not sure would have existed without the help of the interlude tracks. Certain lyrical content I found I wasn't a big fan of. I seemed to pick out a lot of s-xual lines that left a bad taste in my hears. Also, I didn't understand the concept behind hardly any songs on first listen. Overall melodically and sound-wise the album comes off as incredible, but I need to do a bit more digging into the album to decide whether other key aspects of the LP appeal to me as well. Fun listening experience.

6.5/10

Edited by JudasInTheDark

kylie_minogue_kiss_me_once.jpg

7.5/10 (originally 6/10 but I think I was a bit harsh) 

Not as good as Aphrodite in my opinion but still pretty good. I really like everything up until "Feels So Good" but everything from there on with the exception of "Les Sex" (which is probably the stand-out track) and "Fine" is a bit draining. Some of the songs do sound very similar to Aphrodite but I suppose that's more of a positive if you liked that album :shrug: I actually don't mind her duet with Enrique Iglesias though, it's bad in a good way or good in a bad way, not sure which :spin:. The bonus tracks are ok/good too (if fohl is used as a benchmark anyway).

Edited by hmm

JudasInTheDark

haim-days-are-gone.jpg

10/10

Absolute perfection.

I've been meaning to cheek this record out. I've totally heard mixed reviews though. Some say it's great, and some say it's totally over-hyped and bland.

aquaprincess

I've been meaning to cheek like record out. I've totally heard mixed reviews though. Some say it's great, and some say it's totally over-hyped and bland.

I Have that record and its beyond great. I don't understand how anyone could not like it.

JudasInTheDark

I Have that record and its beyond great. I don't understand how anyone could not like it.

I actually listened to it and loved it!! It's an incredible record, I should have given it a proper listen earlier. I bought it on CD yesterday :heart:

• Admin changed the title to Rate the last album you listened to