opinion

Rate the last album you listened to

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

gagalovesme

KooKoo- Debbie Harry

9/10  :classy:

post-61266-0-42919900-1340745785.jpg

This is Debbie's first solo album away from Blondie. It got mixed reviews at the time and was more well known for it's controversial (but stunning!) cover art. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this album but after listening to it every day for a week it's safe to say that KooKoo is a cult masterpiece! Debbie was always really ahead of her time (much like gaga) and she definitely proves it on this album. It sounds so futuristic but still carries an 80s vibe, it's a sound that I've never heard of before. It's extremely similar but so far away from Blondie's sound. It reminds me of the Blondie album 'The Hunter', it carries the same distinctive vibe. The songs are strange, but in a good way, you just can't help but fall in love with the odd, distinctive sound. I just wish Debbie Harry was recognised for her solo career as much as her work with Blondie. My faves are: Backfired, The Jam Was Moving, Surrender, Inner City Spillover, Military Rap & Under Arrest.

Bellatrix

barcelona_sessions-23884252-frntl.jpg

MÃ¥ns Zelmerlöw - Barcelona Sessions

Beautiful album by the handsome Swedish pop artist MÃ¥ns Zelmerlöw. 8/10

FrozenKookie

packshot.jpg

10/10

I thought it wasn't my lucky day upon listening to this album after my bestfriend started hyping me about this album but I was wrong when I gave it a chance after a week or two. Now it's literally one of the best albums I've ever listened all throughout. It's a type of album that you can treasure forever because of the, one of the reasons, reminiscent feeling the tracks and the whole theme of the album could give to you.

It holds a score of 84 on Metacritic, ranked #1 by Rolling Stone on their 50 Best Albums of 2013 and won the Best Alternative Music Album on Grammy's 2014. Everything about this album is epic, genius and overwhelming. The clever lyrics and references, trippy and alluring production it has, fun vocals, LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

I love this album so much. I've met the best albums ever this past Dec to Jan this year. This and Bjork's Homogenic. And Ariana Grande's Your's Truly too! I just love my music so much. :Sara:

Edited by FrozenKookie

TheWallImmersion.jpg

Pink Floyd - The Wall 1010!

One of the most best album ever created and most groundbreaking rock albums of all times, by my favorite band ever.

Edited by Dann

LavenderLamborghin

20130409-neighbourhood-x600-1365543218.j

The Neighbourhood

I love you

9/10.

First time listening and I fell in love. There are many mezmerizing songs in it. It's hard to find an album where I don't skip a song.

Issues - Issues = 7.9/10

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

The Neighbourhood

I love you

9/10.

First time listening and I fell in love. There are many mezmerizing songs in it. It's hard to find an album where I don't skip a song.

You have no idea how much I stan for this album :legend: One of my favorites in my entire album collection!

inuborg

The Neighbourhood

I love you

9/10.

You have no idea how much I stan for this album :legend: One of my favorites in my entire album collection!

Ive been wondering should I buy this album or not

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Ive been wondering should I buy this album or not

Do yourself a favor and listen to the entire album on YouTube first. MOST people I've suggested listen to it end up loving it :) Edited by Klou

inuborg

Do yourself a favor and listen to the entire album on YouTube first. MOST people I've suggested listening to it end up loving it :)

Oh thanks for the heads up  :sweat:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Admin changed the title to Rate the last album you listened to