• Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dave Cookie

LOVE IT.

Need Teen Idle and Electra Heart, then I'm more than content with this era :legend:

PopReaper

:giveup: It's beautiful omguhdaundlfdgf

I hope she still releases the other 2 tho

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Her videos are getting more and more terrible, to the point where they're ruining the image of her songs from Electra Heart. Please just release a killer video for the unreleased song Electra Heart and end the era, Marina.

Her videos are getting more and more terrible, to the point where they're ruining the image of her songs from Electra Heart. Please just release a killer video for the unreleased song Electra Heart and end the era, Marina.

she has no money left from the label, what choice does she have

PaperIz

I think this is one of the best from the era. Of course I'll like anything she puts out I guess :laughga: And like omgitsandrew said she like broke her label so no other choice besides simple videos. I like the simplicity and beauty of it. Like i said, one of the best imo. I do agree she needs to wrap up the era with Electra heart though.

Quit now. At this point the videos are hurting the era more than helping, IMO.

LordDisick

then why does she keep on making unnecessary videos 

then why does she keep on making unnecessary videos 

Lies was a single was it not?

She isn't done with the era and she can keep releasing videos since it's over anyways and it's not selling anymore

display name

I like that she is still making videos. The fact that she is doing it without having much funds at her disposal just shows that she is going to continue doing what she wants to do. They might not be masterpieces, but they are parts of her work, and she is working as hard as she can in my opinion.

I like that she is still making videos. The fact that she is doing it without having much funds at her disposal just shows that she is going to continue doing what she wants to do. They might not be masterpieces, but they are parts of her work, and she is working as hard as she can in my opinion.

This. It doesn't matter if her label is completely broke or she doesn't have any money, she can't quit the Electra Heart project without a proper end.

11 Diamonds isn't a musical project, like I said.

So where are all the people who tried rubbing it in my face she was releasing new material :nails:

DirtyLittleMonster

11 Diamonds isn't a musical project, like I said.

So where are all the people who tried rubbing it in my face she was releasing new material :nails:

I'm here :D

I was only joking, I didn't mean to offend you, man *hugs*

And I'm disappointed we're not getting the old songs. I really wanted to hear 'When We Are Free' and Electra Heart title-track.

Archived