• The Family Jewels
    • Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hypocrateen

I saw this theory that she recorded Lies with the new bridge and that was going to be part 10 I would LOVE that, but I think that's reaching :cryga: I really just want Electra Heart plz Marina :cryga:

I don't want lies to be part 10, it doesn't look like the 'perfect' ending of the electra persona.

Moreover she already kinda 'released' it at the beginning of the era, with all the acoustic sessions and stuff so I would prefer a song that hasn't been used yet.

Blake

I saw this theory that she recorded Lies with the new bridge and that was going to be part 10 I would LOVE that, but I think that's reaching :cryga: I really just want Electra Heart plz Marina :cryga:

She said herself that Lies with the new bridge was only for the tour.

LordDisick

It's probably going to be "boring" like state of dreaming since she doesn't really have a budget

NuclearMindset

Does anyone here having any physical Marina items that they would like to sell, such as Vinyls or smth?  :hor: id gladly buy bc i need Marina vinyls for my collection

Redstreak

What is this 11 diamonds thing?? :udidnt:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

PopReaper

Marina no1curr about 11diamonds we want part 10

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Does anyone here having any physical Marina items that they would like to sell, such as Vinyls or smth?  :hor: id gladly buy bc i need Marina vinyls for my collection

No sorry I love my signed TFJ vinyl too much.

NuclearMindset

No sorry I love my signed TFJ vinyl too much.

everyone has TFJ vinyl and im just here like 'yep, dont have it, cant find it, also dont have $751 to buy it'   :giveup:  

everyone has TFJ vinyl and im just here like 'yep, dont have it, cant find it, also dont have $751 to buy it'   :giveup:  

Check out record stores. That's where I found mine, $20 dollars!

NuclearMindset

Check out record stores. That's where I found mine, $20 dollars!

Theres only 2 record stores where i live and none have Marina :( when did you get yours? its gotten so much rarer recently, even the over-priced ones are selling o.o

Archived