What's your favorite album?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite album?

• The Family Jewels
    • Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

pink sushi

Yep I already told them that I was gonna separate from them once I got there and they were cool with it lol

I also thought that it was all seating based on this pic of the theaterRivieraTheatre_all.gif someone on MarinaBoards said it was all seats and then there was an empty area up by the stage for the fans to get up close

If you go to the theater's website, it says that its a general admission theater with seating in the balcony area. They probably have seating for certain events maybe. But the Marina concert is definitely a general admission concert.....since everyones tickets say general admission. If it was seating, then we would all have assigned seats...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaNathan

If you go to the theater's website, it says that its a general admission theater with seating in the balcony area. They probably have seating for certain events maybe. But the Marina concert is definitely a general admission concert.....since everyones tickets say general admission. If it was seating, then we would all have assigned seats...

oh ur going to the chicago show? and I see... cause I called etix or wherever and also stubhub and they both said it was seating so yeah lol... thanks for explaining :)

pink sushi

oh ur going to the chicago show? and I see... cause I called etix or wherever and also stubhub and they both said it was seating so yeah lol... thanks for explaining :)

Yes i am!

I don't know how seating would work when nobody has a seat assignment.... :duck:

I never cared for Seventeen until recently, and although I hate how Girls sounds...the lyrics are probably her best

Monster2015

Anyone going to the Minneapolis show?! I'm so excited!! It's gonna be so hard for me to sleep :)..I'm going at maybe 3-4 ish

WHAT? That's weird

Not that weird tho, Marinas label probably just sent it to Spotify and told them to upload it... 

I've been feeling angry, alone and kind of down lately and I've come to realize Electra Heart is a perfect album for this mood :cryga: I really can't stop listening to Idle Teen, State of dreaming and hypocrates. When you start understanding the songs this album is flawless!

I've been feeling angry, alone and kind of down lately and I've come to realize Electra Heart is a perfect album for this mood :cryga: I really can't stop listening to Idle Teen, State of dreaming and hypocrates. When you start understanding the songs this album is flawless!

I understand that. Listening to the album after a break up puts it in an entire new perspective

I understand that. Listening to the album after a break up puts it in an entire new perspective

Indeed! I recently got dumped by this guy I was dating and lyrics like

"All you give me is a heartbeat

I've turned into a statue

And it makes me feel depressed

Cause the only time you open up is when we get undressed

You don't love me, big ****ing deal

I'll never tell, you how I feel"

suddenly feels so spot ****ing on.

Indeed! I recently got dumped by this guy I was dating and lyrics like

"All you give me is a heartbeat

I've turned into a statue

And it makes me feel depressed

Cause the only time you open up is when we get undressed

You don't love me, big ****ing deal

I'll never tell, you how I feel"

suddenly feels so spot ****ing on.

Some of the lyrics make me more sad though  :taylor:

Some of the lyrics make me more sad though  :taylor:

hah yeah it's an evil circle but I also think it's human nature and healthy to be sad and down sometimes to, you know, vent and get it out of your system! Then you can enjoy the good days more later on (and happy songs) :party: (working that optimism half four in the morning)

hah yeah it's an evil circle but I also think it's human nature and healthy to be sad and down sometimes to, you know, vent and get it out of your system! Then you can enjoy the good days more later on (and happy songs) :party: (working that optimism half four in the morning)

Can we be best friends plz

Archived