đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

hi :)

This is a pointless non contributing post... just saying. Please stay on topic.

This is about merchandise!

Incidentally if I go to the show I would be taking pictures of the merch for the fans back here on the site... just an IDEA, guys! :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

somechick

UGH. I will definitely be getting one next month. I just must. If I get nothing else I always usually walk away with a tour book.

Thats what I'm going to try to do as well. I'm going to AC and maybe LA. I wanna see her as many times as possible before she leaves the US because she gets overseas and acts like she doesn't ever want to come home LOL. She loves all her fans so much.

Hope you can get one. :)

haha I got lucky with my holidays this year coz I started a new job and they let me take the hols in May & July that I already had planned as leave without pay, so I can still go to the Aussie shows too as I have enough leave. :D But hopefully I'll be able to get some more programs for people who want them as I'm going to enough shows now. lol

Edited by somechick

thefamebitch

Got a tour program last night in Detroit, not only were they selling them at the stands for merchandise they had some vendors directly after security selling them. There was plenty!

GagaStefi

Got a tour program last night in Detroit, not only were they selling them at the stands for merchandise they had some vendors directly after security selling them. There was plenty!

Can you please post some Pictures or a Video?  :)

Intoxicated6

i went to the first show, and had LMZ tickets. There was merch i was supposed to receive with the tickets but it wasn't made on time so it will be mailed to us. i was wondering if anyone with lmz received it and what merch it was. i really want to get a program on ebay but i want to make sure it doesnt come in the package

BadKidMonster

So they're available at both inside and outside merchandise stands? What do you mean by second part of comment

thefamebitch

Directly after entering the venue and the security check point they had vendors right by the security area selling only programs at tables inside.

CyanLights

Directly after entering the venue and the security check point they had vendors right by the security area selling only programs at tables inside.

They did this at the monster ball actually. Probably because it's one of the best selling items

BadKidMonster

They did this at the monster ball actually. Probably because it's one of the best selling items

Let's hope they still do the same next week when I go. They have multi stands setup for programs only

Are they still $25? Where you entering at GA or seated?

Edited by BadKidMonster

thefamebitch

Are they still $25? Where you entering at GA or seated?

They were $25 and I was GA  :)

KingOfSpain

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/