đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

i did this for TBTWB and had to drag it around the pit i wont be making that mistake again

Forgive me, I speak from being in seats :P
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Ouranos

Forgive me, I speak from being in seats :P

nps just wish i waited cause i couldnt fully enjoy being there but there was heaps of merch when the show was over just ALOT of people in lines if you have seats i would recommend buying b4 but if your on the floor i'd wait till after  :)

somechick

If anyone has an extra tour book/is going to a show looking for a tour book could you PM me? I tried to get one last night but it's like they're carrying 3 at each stop...

This - tried again at MSG and got none they ere all sold out...WTF? It sucks.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Thank you again for trying to get one for me Hun. It's ridiculous how few they had!! There's a few on auction sites but they're being sold for about 4/5 times their original value!!!

GlamGorgeousGG

Thanks for trying. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

so they are selling the pacifiers?  What small things are available and how much are the SLAY shirts..

my friend is going tonight and I might get him to buy me something

DanielKCarey

Does anyone know why they didn't start selling the tour books at the beginning of the tour?

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

GlamGorgeousGG

so they are selling the pacifiers?  What small things are available and how much are the SLAY shirts..

my friend is going tonight and I might get him to buy me something

The Slay shirt is $40.  The glow stick and blinking Lady F'ing Gaga buttons are some of the smaller items.

I don't wanna buy merch before the show bcuz what if I buy a $10 glowstick/ pacifier but end up catching one during the show?

Were there actually tourbooks for sale at MSG? Being in the LMZ line we couldn't get merchandise before hand so I coudln't tell. But they definitely didnt have any afterwards. :(

GagaStefi

Were there actually tourbooks for sale at MSG? Being in the LMZ line we couldn't get merchandise before hand so I coudln't tell. But they definitely didnt have any afterwards. :(

Yes They Had :) In The Lobby Almost everyone had one :rip: I Regret Not Getting One. :(

Edited by GagaStefi

somechick

I was in the GA line and there was no merch booth on the way in for us either. I tried after but :noparty: as I figured they were sold out. :( I am going to some more shows in July and I have seats for Dallas and Vegas so if people still want them I can try again then...

dfghuer5

I'm so happy Gaga added a second Sydney date so one night I can just go and enjoy the show, and the second night I can buy all the merchandsie I wasn't albe to get on the first night :party:

Yes They Had :) In The Lobby Almost everyone had one :rip: I Regret Not Getting One. :(

UGH. I will definitely be getting one next month. I just must. If I get nothing else I always usually walk away with a tour book.

I was in the GA line and there was no merch booth on the way in for us either. I tried after but :noparty: as I figured they were sold out. :( I am going to some more shows in July and I have seats for Dallas and Vegas so if people still want them I can try again then...

Thats what I'm going to try to do as well. I'm going to AC and maybe LA. I wanna see her as many times as possible before she leaves the US because she gets overseas and acts like she doesn't ever want to come home LOL. She loves all her fans so much.