Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

Does anyone know it the hoodie is a pull over or a zip-up?

It's just a pullover with the kangaroo pocket.

Program is for purchase at the merch stalls, the cup has been on and off in terms of availability at all and it kinda depends on your shirt size and which one you'd want. If you have seats I'd just get it before hand, GA i'd wait till after. 

There is only one tour book to buy, the tour book and program means the same thing, the tour book is $25

2 Hours early will definitely be enough time to buy merchandise

It's better to buy merch before the show, as you risk it being sold out if you go after

The merch from the VIP package has not been announced yet :)

Thank you guys so much! :) :)

TRYMCNL

If anyone has an extra tour book/is going to a show looking for a tour book could you PM me? I tried to get one last night but it's like they're carrying 3 at each stop...

DanielKCarey

If anyone has an extra tour book/is going to a show looking for a tour book could you PM me? I tried to get one last night but it's like they're carrying 3 at each stop...

Make that two, anyone!

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Batwings

I wasn't sure where else to post this...

So I bought the artRAVE poster at the show I attended. I want to frame it and hang it, but it doesn't seem to be a standard poster size. (I got 18 x 31" in my measurements -- if someone got a different measurement, let me know.) Because of the dimensions, it's really difficult to find a frame for it. All I've seen so far are custom-built frames for about $40-60, which is more than I wanted to pay.

I want to hang it up, but I don't want to damage it by taping it or tacking it to the wall. Does anyone have any suggestions?

dfghuer5

So I bought the artRAVE poster at the show I attended. I want to frame it and hang it, but it doesn't seem to be a standard poster size. (I got 18 x 31" in my measurements -- if someone got a different measurement, let me know.) Because of the dimensions, it's really difficult to find a frame for it. All I've seen so far are custom-built frames for about $40-60, which is more than I wanted to pay.

I want to hang it up, but I don't want to damage it by taping it or tacking it to the wall. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Well you could laminate it, but if you don't want it to be a permanent thing, then you could find a large plastic bag for it to put it up with, I have an ARTPOP promotional poster from a store that I wanted to put up on my wall, so I found a large clear plsatic bag for it, and I put the poster in it and tacked the bag onto the wall :)

Edited by Moichoiloi

Batwings

Well you could laminate it, but if you don't want it to be a permanent thing, then you could find a large plastic bag for it to put it up with, I have an ARTPOP promotional poster from a store that I wanted to put up on my wall, so I found a large clear plsatic bag for it, and I put the poster in it and tacked the bag onto the wall :)

Thanks for the tip! :)

Dayman

They're not selling "lady ****ing gaga" merch anymore. I wanted to get the hat but they had none.

DeleteMyAccount

They're not selling "lady ****ing gaga" merch anymore. I wanted to get the hat but they had none.

TBH that was the only stuff I liked besides the pacifier, poster, and book..

CyanLights

The only stuff I actually liked about merch...

This might be more work than you can be bothered with but you could get a frame larger than it and make a window mount the right size for it inside. Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voypgKRA4YM

ChicaSkas

Its my first Gaga concert and I'm so excited!

If someone can answer a few questions for me, I'll be really greatful!

Is there a free program AND tour book or is it just the tour book? I want to get a cup, a tour book, and a shirt so I'll be there 2 hours early. Is that enough time?

When is the best time to buy merch? Before or after the show?

Does anyone know the exclusive merch that comes with VIP?  I emailed SLO and all they said is that it is not a t-shirt.

Thank you<3!

Nothing's free, sadly....

Buy merch BEFORE the show, after, usually is sold out.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

If anyone can get a spare tour programme and is happy to ship it to the uk, can you give me a shout? Reeeeeeally would like one of them :)

Ouranos

Buy merch BEFORE the show, after, usually is sold out.

i did this for TBTWB and had to drag it around the pit i wont be making that mistake again