Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

5 Threat

Here's the Koons statue + gazing ball shirt!

2iiuzat.jpg

Looks weird in that angle :laughga:

Edited by FreeARTPOP4U

I think someone has already asked this bit I didn't see an answer - does anyone know if the glow sticks and pacifier are Gaga branded or just generic?

Disco Baby

I think someone has already asked this bit I didn't see an answer - does anyone know if the glow sticks and pacifier are Gaga branded or just generic?

I'm also wondering this!

99% sure they were generic sadly, as with the cyber dreads and seashell bra. 

Guy Under You

Thank you very much! It looks great!

It's a really nice shirt but I'm getting two shirts, not sure wha 2 to get! could someone help me pick, out of this koons ball shirt, applause single cover shirt and swinefest shirt, thanks :)

dfghuer5

The glowstciks have the "Lady Gaga's artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball" logo printed on them, not too sure about the pacifier though. The LED dreadlocks and Seashell Bra come in a plastic packet with the "Lady Gaga's artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball" logo on the top in cardboard. :)

Any sweaters? Or are they all shirts?

There is a hoodie with the album cover head with a blue gazing ball behind her head, its black. :)

DeleteMyAccount

There's also a Lady F'n Gaga sweatshirt.

Is there a pic? 

Edit: Nvm I found one.

Edited by ZacharyMark

DanielKCarey

Who's going to the next artRAVE? I NEED someone to get me the artRAVE Tour Book and I'm willing to pay!!!!

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

GreenEyes

The glowstciks have the "Lady Gaga's artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball" logo printed on them, not too sure about the pacifier though. The LED dreadlocks and Seashell Bra come in a plastic packet with the "Lady Gaga's artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball" logo on the top in cardboard. :)

There is a hoodie with the album cover head with a blue gazing ball behind her head, its black. :)

Do you know how much that is? :)