The Fame Album Discussion

Shadow

Featured Posts

erfaan

She did well for being sick.

I looked at the comment section of the video and saw:

Is this true? Wow...

Haven't seen that. Can you show me?

Yes, this is true. She then told the show to **** Off in one of the Gagavision's. They'll without a doubt let her back on the show, I just don't think she'd be up for it

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

LMAO how dead the crowd I am so proud how far she's gone. :flutter: And everytime I watch TF era performances I think how much more I like her voice now.

I like her old voice more. It was more natural and stronger. She sounds good now but I noticed she forces a kind of fake accent when she sings now. Just compare the old Just Dance performances to the Jingle Bell Ball one and you'll hear what I'm talking about. May open a thread about this. It had only been 5 years since the Jingle Bell Ball performance and the old Just Dance performances. No one's voice changes that much in their 20's in 5 years. She's definitely forcing a change on purpose.

• 1 month later...
Gypsy Hooker

Looking back at how her voice has changed, I feel like in this era her voice seems undeveloped and safer in this era. All round more pop-ish. But then the album was more pop anyway :ohwell: I still love the album though and she slays

• 1 month later...
forslayage

at 3:05 there is someone sitting in a bathtub who doesn't look like gaga at all? I never noticed this until now..

photo: QHWJMWz.jpg

Blue Jeans

there's a lot of dead models in the video :awkney:

Go watch it again tbh

:manicure:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

WhoAskedOpinions

Theres a bunch of maids and stuff.... shes just one of em ;)

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

there's a lot of dead models in the video :awkney:

Go watch it again tbh

:manicure:

I think all these models are the same model.

LOVED that in the video

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived