Shadow

Which music video is your favorite?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Bad Romance
    • Telephone
    • Alejandro

Featured Posts

I feel like The Fame Monster is so prefect because the album is so short, no room for mistakes

I totally agree -- I luv it when the whole album is just simply awesome, no need to skip or be annoyed by all b***** fillers (:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:heart: I must have overplayed this album but still lovin' it! :heart:

Tracklisting

Bad Romance

Alejandro

Monster

Speechless

Dance In The Dark

Telephone (feat. Beyonce)

So Happy I Could Die

Teeth

WarriorPrince

The album and era that made me fall in love with her :flutter:

Too bad Dance in the Dark wasnt released as a 4th single, it would slay.

• 2 weeks later...
Bloody hooker

Ok I have seen this album in a couple of photos and it just got me over excited. This is the album that made me a huge fan of gaga.

7981609455_9c92e69f34.jpg

2012-09-13_0014 by J1397, on Flickr

The second photo link isn't working so it's just this one. And this is from Apple's Keynote.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Darcklighter22

still favorite album so far (yes i dont give a dam on today's definition on how long as album has to be to be classified as "album" and not "EP" gaga referred to it countless times as an album so there) but yeah great simple album her best work is done with out to much time to tweak at the songs. they might end up more commercial but it's ok I don't mind a "BTW" type of experimental album once in a while but she got her start and known for her Pop/Dance songs it has a generic essence but she has her own spin that puts her on another bar compared to her pears.

Darcklighter22

I feel like The Fame Monster is so prefect because the album is so short, no room for mistakes

this! hoping ARTPOP is a low song number so each song can be more appreciated then 17 track one where wanted to admit it or not for me anyways you tend to try and find a song you don't like cause the variety is slightly to much then you try and nit pic certain part or aspects of songs.

BlueVenusian

Her best album yet

The best songs there are Bad Romance, Dance In The Dark, and of course, Alejandro :legend:

I dont hate any song there but.. Teeth sounds.. a little too organic for my taste. I want more synths :crossed:

This is my favourite GaGa album fo' sho. It's so strong, cohesive and musically pure genius! There isn't a song I don't love on this album!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey does anyone knows the violin song played throught Alejandro at The Monster Ball 2.0? I know the beggining and some parts are Csardas by Vittorio Monti but I can't find the part that's playing in the bridge/breakdown/howeveritscalled?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zveTHbY03zk

You can hear it at 4:06 :P

sweetpinkcupcake24

This album is what made me a monster. I couldn't find a bad thing to say about any song plus I love how each song represents a fear. The fact that its a short album too is a plus too.

heavyMetalGAGA

love the fear concept. bad romance & teeth are my favorite on it.

can't tell if i like TFM or BTW better though...BTW holds so many memories for me

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived