• Alejandro

Featured Posts

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her experimental stuff gets boring after a while

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

XoXoJoanneGaga

I'd like the next album to be similar to TFM in that I'd like it to be darker and deeper, but I don't necessarily want it to return to the sound of TFM. We've already had that music, it'd be nice to see something new.

Zoey Brooks

You guys keep saying she needs another TFM, but the moment she does that and it flops, you'll drag her to hell and back for not being original.

This tbh.

I love people who say they want the style and sound of TF/TFM when it's clear they just want the success.

LilVenusian

We will never get another Fame Monster. What made it so good was the lyrics. Gagas personal life just ain't that messy anymore to inspire lyrics as amazing and iconic as bad romance, dance in the dark, alejandro etc...

giskardsb

This tbh.

I love people who say they want the style and sound of TF/TFM when it's clear they just want the success.

ARTPOP basically was the logical evolution of TFM and we see how these people are responding to that.

Zoey Brooks

ARTPOP basically was the logical evolution of TFM and we see how these people are responding to that.

MTE. Even just within the ARTPOP era, people were begging for G.U.Y. to be released as a single for ages and then after it flopped suddenly everyone said it was basic as hell and not distinctive enough. If you're going to be a hypocrite don't do it on a forum where people can see what you said a few months ago  :toofunny:

Gypsy Hooker

I've been listening to this album (EP I know) a lot recently and although it's only 5 years later this piece of work is timeless. This is pure pop perfection. Okay so some will pick faults, as with any album ever recorded, but it truly is a great collaboration between songwriting, production, artistry and visuals :legend:

i7o6K4Ydz5Slf.gif

her best album, era, tour, videos, etc

i7o6K4Ydz5Slf.gif

I wonder if she will ever top one of the greatest eras in pop history

i7o6K4Ydz5Slf.gif

everybody literallly thought she was some type of GOD during this era

i7o6K4Ydz5Slf.gif

the slayage, everything, etc

i7o6K4Ydz5Slf.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• 3 weeks later...

Many would agree that TFM era music videos are among Gaga's best. Which one is your fave? The iconic Bad Romance? The cinema masterpiece Telephone? Or the controversial Alejandro? 

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived