Which music video is your favorite?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Bad Romance
    • Telephone
    • Alejandro

Featured Posts

n0ne

So Happy I Could Die should have been released as a single.

and

Speechless should have been released as a promo single w/ a live/acoustic version as a video.

Done (but also Bad Romance should have reached #1 in the US and been nominated for Song and Record of the Year at the Grammy's)

:nails:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galactic Mess

This album made me a Little Monster, and back then I loved the songs so much, but I just feel that Gaga's other two albums are better.

I will kill Gaga if ARTPOP is short.

Why? As long as all of the songs are good, this wait is reasonable.

glagerfeld

that florence welch in your avatar? oh hey gurl :legend:

ok, but back on topic :P yeah, BTW is a bit of a mess, and if you like it, you probably love it, but if you dislike it, you probably hate it. i feel like there isn't much middle ground--it was either love orhate for BTW.

YAAAAS. BTW is a mess, There are many songs I get to skip like Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn, and The Queen...maybe if they weren't on the album it would be awesome. Judas is the best song. ARTPOP NEEDS more songs with this beats. :staymad:

• 2 weeks later...

Listening to her RaB EP, unreleased, and three albums before the new single is out...

I loved TFM right away. It's her most cohesive album, without a question, and the themes present are very interesting. I think it's her most genuine album, and a good bride between TF and BTW. It's very deep in parts, which I love, and it's a little bittersweet--I wish it were longer (like 2-3 songs) cuz everything else is so good I want more, but it's perfect because its so short, tight, and one embodiment of work

HausOfMark

Its my 2nd favorite album by gaga.

DITD will always be my favorite gaga song. I can listen to it non-stop and So Happy I Can DIe

-Mark

Bellatrix

I listen to TFM when I work out. It works really good! Bad Romance and Dance in the Dark really give you energy

Gaga is Life

I've been a little confused as to why I like Bad Romance so much more than Dance In The Dark when at times I feel as though DITD is the perfect song. DITD is exactly what I love in a song, it's epic. But the way Bad Romance makes me feel is super indescribable. And that's why Bad Romance is so much more, I guess.

Please don't judge me

But is it true that Speechless supposed to be a single instead of Telephone?

I've been told this multiple times

Can someone lead me in the right direction about this please?

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived