💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

Those two episodes were INSANE!

It was! It was tough to see Dela struggling the way she did. I think Michelle's comments about not seeing the real Dela were valid and as much as I hate to admit it, Darieene won the lip sync and Dela would have gone home if it weren't for Ru. I hope that Dela can begin to take back the spotlight.

Laganja was very irritating and I'm glad she is finally gone, but her meltdown in the end made me feel for her. I think she really did feel attacked and honestly I don't blame her for feeling that way. It obviously wasn't the rest of the queens intentions to make her feel bad, but it must of been tough to hear all that from nearly everyone.

I'm really liking Adore the more the season progresses.  

Interlude

Phi Phi O'hara's new song "Bitchy", thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJNYaC_jlyk

I really love it, the production for the song and music video is a lot better than I expected

Edited by Tokyo
#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Phi Phi O'hara's new song "Bitchy", thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJNYaC_jlyk

I really love it, the production for the song and music video is a lot better than I expected

I actually really like it! I like that she can actually sing and her voice is horribly auto tuned like most other drag queens' music. The production and video are great, too!

On another note... is it just me or has her drag change a lot since the show? Like, I don't even recognize her half the time.

n0ne

On another note... is it just me or has her drag change a lot since the show? Like, I don't even recognize her half the time.

MTE

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

skaxboy

I always liked Joslyn because she's so adorable but sort of average (kind of like Jade Jolie).

I was rooting for Courtney but I've not been wowed at all by her aside from her beauty. Her singing voice is good but only when compared to the other queens. And her comments about Joslyn made me dislike her a bit.

Adore is fabulous. I love Ben. Bianca is possibly my favorite.

Laganja might be annoying but I'm gonna miss that mess being on the show. She was fun to make fun of.

Dariene isn't impressive to me. Her Paula Deen could have been so good. Her looks are, as Santino said, "from the fancy section at Dress Barn." There are a decent amount of older, seasoned, plus sized, comedy queens here in SF and Dariene is nothing compared to them. She clearly is jealous of Dela and that's bs saying she's full of herself. I always assumed all queens had egos or else they'd be like Trinity.

Interlude

I actually really like it! I like that she can actually sing and her voice is horribly auto tuned like most other drag queens' music. The production and video are great, too!

She's completely changed! I find that most of the queens usually do after being on the show whether it be finer improvements like Jinkx or transformations like Phi Phi. Milk's improved a lot too apparently

Edited by Tokyo
#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

My favorites this season are Ben De La Creme, Adore Delano, Courtney Act, and Bianca Del Rio. I can't seem to pick an outright favorite this season. It saddens me that there doesn't seem to be a b*tch this season. 

Edited by DIVA
We're all Stronger Together!

Juanjo

Bianca has this. I was surprised when I first found out she'd be competing, since she's pretty much established. I love her, she's so honest, extremely talented, and she just doesn't give any f*cks. Adore is awesome, too. I hope they make it to the top 3.  :)

She's completely changed! I find that most of the queens usually do after being on the show whether it be finer improvements like Jinkx or transformations like Phi Phi. Milk's improved a lot too apparently

Adore has improved quite a bit, I think.

Bianca has this. I was surprised when I first found out she'd be competing, since she's pretty much established. I love her, she's so honest, extremely talented, and she just doesn't give any f*cks. Adore is awesome, too. I hope they make it to the top 3.  :)

Exposure  ;) There's no where else like this that a drag queen can get such.

My favorites this season are Ben De La Creme, Adore Delano, Courtney Act, and Bianca Del Rio. I can't seem to pick an outright favorite this season. It saddens me that there doesn't seem to be a b*tch this season. 

If Gia (that mess) had stayed I'm sure we'd have more ignorant comments about stuff