💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

last movie i watched was "the master" which i had previously seen in the cinema late last year.  it's very good.

Transformers 2 : Revenge Of The Fallen 9.510 .. Well I`ve heard that it sucks, but I actually found myself enjoying it, It was fun with some great visual effects. 

iISpHZPVKUI5I.gif

You hated Argo and loved Revenage of The Fallen? Sis... you need help.

Watched Inland Empire last night. It's absolutely mad... but well worth a watch 8/10

iISpHZPVKUI5I.gif

You hated Argo and loved Revenage of The Fallen? Sis... you need help.

Watched Inland Empire last night. It's absolutely mad... but well worth a watch 8/10

Revenge Of The Fallen was good with it`s romantic scenes and visual effects, but Argo ?

Revenge Of The Fallen was good with it`s romantic scenes and visual effects, but Argo ?

Argo is a well paced thrill ride that keeps you firmly on your toes for 2 hours. Revenge of the Fallen just tried to do WAY too much, and the the end product was just so darn dull. It's a shame, I really enjoyed the first one... :(

Khashoggi

stahp.

??

I`ve finally found someone who finds that movie terrible, the most overrated movie in years.

It really is overrated! And in my opinion not worth buying. Expected a lot more.

Argo is a well paced thrill ride that keeps you firmly on your toes for 2 hours. Revenge of the Fallen just tried to do WAY too much, and the the end product was just so darn dull. It's a shame, I really enjoyed the first one... :(

I think I hate some thriller films except Zero Dark Thirty, the first Transformers film was great, I think Dark Of The Moon was actually great too, I just watched it an hour ago, if you haven`t seen it go and do it  ;)

Edited by Alii

I think I hate some thriller films except Zero Dark Thirty, the first Transformers film was great, I think Dark Of The Moon was actually great too, I just watched it an hour ago, if you haven`t seen it go and do it  ;)

Watched Dark of the Moon and it wasn't awful. But then again, Michael Bay couldn't have gone anywhere else but up considering Revenge of the Fallen was so awful. But to each their own... :P

??

It really is overrated! And in my opinion not worth buying. Expected a lot more.

Overrated maybe... but a THREE? There's so much to enjoy with Argo...

n0ne

This Means War - 8/10

iSteve - 7/10

Citadel - 7.5/10

They were better than the negative reviews they got.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

n0ne

Men in Black III - 8.5/10

ParaNorman - 10/10 :legend:
Everything about the movie was perfect, it was definitely worthy of an Oscar. The characters, story, animation, and moral were AmazeBalls lol

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Gaga is Life

Argo - 9.5/10. It's a very, very well made movie and I found myself needing to go the bathroom. But I didn't because it was too hard to walk away.