• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

NewYorkCity

Yeah, well that's because Gaga and Miley are different artists, but they both use s-xual themes and nudity often in their work and they both enjoy attention. It's ridiculous for people to act as though Gaga's antics (some of which include flashing her pubic hair and stripping completely naked onstage and attending an award show in a thong) are perfectly fine and just part of her art, but Miley touching herself in a music video is pure filth.

look I like miley and her music, but you have to understand that she's using this card too much now... that's it. I mean, it's for her... she should change the game and now it would have been the perfect moment because everyone is expecting that and it is going to be like: oh what a surprise.

But if she had made a video without s-xual content she would have get peoples attention in other way.

That's what I think, tho.

Now she's the girl who has to use that to have success, while she could have prove the world that she can do another thing with that great song and show that she's not only s-x s-x and more s-x.

Pure Adrenaline

I wish she release it on 25th tho it would be so much more ..... shocking  :excited2:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Oh, Miley, Miley, Miley... :smh:  Why does she always have to be so provocative ? I know it sells well but this is too much 

Unsure if AP, but a few details of the 'Adore You' video have dropped.

'It will be shot by miley, but edited by a co-producer.

Involve her rolling around under the covers of a bed, singing in heart break, whilst she masturbates.'

Clip of masturbation:

http://instagram.com/p/iM6fgMQzIG/

What's your thoughts on this? Do you think it makes a statement...

ngl Gaga should have done this for Do What U Want, WIT HER BODDYYY

No but honestly I find this hot... does this make me straight  :toofunny:

EDIT: MODS CAN YOU CORRECT SPELLING MISTAKE IN THE TITLE, I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT :(

Edited by Survival

• Mills locked this topic