💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Singers, Songwriters, Producers - share YOUR music here!

Harry

S/S/P Thread  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What is your specialty?

• I'm a singer
    • I'm a music writer / poet
    • I'm a music producer

Featured Posts

Delete

Been tryin hard to record some of my music but the problem is, there is no music.

Only lyrics and melody. I wish I could find someone to collaborate with musically, ya know in the instrumental department. I think it could make for a some catchy tunes.

Does anyone here do music only?  

Been tryin hard to record some of my music but the problem is, there is no music.

Only lyrics and melody. I wish I could find someone to collaborate with musically, ya know in the instrumental department. I think it could make for a some catchy tunes.

I do a spot of everything :)

Delete

I do a spot of everything :)

You should message me. Lemme listen to some of your work?

You should message me. Lemme listen to some of your work?

Well I'm leaving GGD for a week this week so if you PM me next Saturday? Knowing me I'd probably forget :smh:

youtube.com/user/RyanMontgomeryOffic (apologies for the awful singing here, and here - soundcloud.com/warrior2014 )

Delete

Well I'm leaving GGD for a week this week so if you PM me next Saturday? Knowing me I'd probably forget :smh:

youtube.com/user/RyanMontgomeryOffic (apologies for the awful singing here, and here - soundcloud.com/warrior2014 )

Thanks, I'll get with you next Saturday!  :hug:

Thanks, I'll get with you next Saturday!  :hug:

OK Cool :) You should totally sign up for The X Factor :hor:

la fama

I can do music too~

Here's a few instrumentals I've made, first is more acoustic, second is electronic.

Axl Jax

Please check out my new remix of Judas :) I worked so hard on this. Thank you!

http://soundcloud.com/daneastonmusic/lady-gaga-judas-dan-easton-1

Axl Jax

Another one, a new track that I made yesterday :) 

http://soundcloud.com/daneastonmusic/dan-easton-the-revolution

SidDays

How do two people write lyrics together? Me and my friend want to write a song but we don't know the real "thought" process that goes behind it. :cryga: :cryga: :cryga: :cryga: :cryga:

:blehga:

How do two people write lyrics together? Me and my friend want to write a song but we don't know the real "thought" process that goes behind it. :cryga: :cryga: :cryga: :cryga: :cryga:

:blehga:

You might want to brainstorm ideas, come up with different titles as a starting point exercise.

SidDays

You might want to brainstorm ideas, come up with different titles as a starting point exercise.

Well, it's like we have the titles, the "what this song's about" idea ready, but from that point on it's just weird to come up with the actual lyrics. :/

Well, it's like we have the titles, the "what this song's about" idea ready, but from that point on it's just weird to come up with the actual lyrics. :/

If I have a title I often do a spider diagram/mind map thing. Or just start jotting down random ideas as they come to me :nails:

Posterboy

Hey! :)  I am in the process of writing my own album titled "Design The Dark" So far I have about 26 recorded songs and many more unrecorded! Ive produced all of it on my laptop, I have done one duet so far ^.^ I'm trying to get my music to a wider audience. ;)  Here are some rough song demos…

Design The Dark - Rory Russell

"The Midnight Shadow"

"Guide You Home"

"Black To White"

"Behind Your Eyes" (DUET)

"Poison On Your Tongue"

"Earthquake In Paradise"

"Illuminate"

"Fade Away"

"The Past"

"Burnt By Love"

I hope you enjoy them :hug:  If you do you can follow my page on Facebook! :excited2:

Posterboy