Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Pretty Little Liars

monsterdevotion

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone watched the first 2 episodes of the new season yet???

Here I am, I saw all the last 3 episodes :)

The last episode was quite good.

Has anyone watched the first 2 episodes of the new season yet???

season premiere was great.

2nd episode, not so much tbh :awkney:

i will watch episode 3 soon and hope it is better

just watched the episode and... CAN SOMEONE PUNCH SPENCER PLEASE? OH AND EZRA TOO :ohwell:

Watching Who's In The Box and I didn't watch Ravenswood.. What are these promises that he kept with Miranda?

Gurl you have to watch Ravenswood it's awesome especially if you like supernatural ****.

How creepy was Ezra in the latest episodes tho? The hidden trap in the cabin, the knives in a punching bag...

And my Emison feels man. A part of me wants Ali to be sincere with Emily and I want them to hardcore f***k  :smh: but another part of me wants Ali to be the manipulating b---h that she is and I just wish Emily could be happy with Paige. Poor girl can't catch a break.

Anyway i'm loving the angst.

But y'all are gay dudes, do you even care about the lesbian aspect of the show? I don't think I've ever seen that many Highschool lesbians on a tv show. Not that i'm complaining.

HausOfMark

How creepy was Ezra in the latest episodes tho? The hidden trap in the cabin, the knives in a punching bag...

And my Emison feels man. A part of me wants Ali to be sincere with Emily and I want them to hardcore f***k  :smh: but another part of me wants Ali to be the manipulating b---h that she is and I just wish Emily could be happy with Paige. Poor girl can't catch a break.

Anyway i'm loving the angst.

But y'all are gay dudes, do you even care about the lesbian aspect of the show? I don't think I've ever seen that many Highschool lesbians on a tv show. Not that i'm complaining.

:toofunny:

-Mark

Damn. So I guess Ezra really is A. All this time I thought there would be another plot twist revealing that he isn't, but… next episode pretty much confirms it.

Damn. So I guess Ezra really is A. All this time I thought there would be another plot twist revealing that he isn't, but… next episode pretty much confirms it.

There's a leaked section from the script and it's a conversation between Ezra and Aria from in a couple of episodes, episode 20 i think if my memory serves me correctly.

1148741_211543425701072_1886660811_n.jpg 

There's a leaked section from the script and it's a conversation between Ezra and Aria from in a couple of episodes, episode 20 i think if my memory serves me correctly.

Nooo, you can't do this to me. :giveup: I want to read it, but I can't.

Nooo, you can't do this to me. :giveup: I want to read it, but I can't.

Do it you know you want to  ;)

HausOfMark

OMG

-Mark

Has anyone read the leaked 4x24 script (the series finale)?! It's crazy! I'll post spoilers in the spoiler tag but DO NOT READ THEM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AND ANSWERS TO SOME QUESTIONS SINCE SEASON 1

Basically Alison got a text from -A the day she died saying "I'm gonna kill you tonight" but it wasn't Mona, it was this other A (BIG A) and they attacked Alison, and then Alison's MOTHER buried her alive thinking she was dead and asked the person "What have you done?!". Alison got pulled out by Mrs. Grunwald as we already know and then after the ran away Mona found her and she took her to Lost Woods Resort and helped her. Alison tells them all this and then Ezra ends up getting shot by A and at the end Alison's mother is seen dead and being dragged across a yard by A. HOLY ****ING **** TBH.

Erza=A could be another trick by "A",i wouldn't be surprised tbh 

Archived