Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

She looks great with those curves but the song doesn't sound like her voice and it's really bland if you ask me and the video is ok but kind of boring.

Bambino

Another complaint about her already?

I'm not complaining It's just that she just released Pour It Up like last month. Gurl is so fast.

I'm not complaining It's just that she just released Pour It Up like last month. Gurl is so fast.

PIU came 7 months late :awkney:

I'm talking about the video.

Yea me2, she recorded PIU in february this year. It was edited in april I believe and then nothing happened (apparently a fight with the director) and then released it after fans kept begin for it.

Bambino

Yea me2, she recorded PIU in february this year. It was edited in april I believe and then nothing happened (apparently a fight with the director) and then released it after fans kept begin for it.

Oh. Thanks for the info!

Y'all gaga fans are ignorant. Hating in other stars like always. Shut the **** up . Y'all mad ARTPOP isn't slaying like y'all thought it would so all you do is hate in other stars.

Pathetic.

I love the video. It was dark simple but idk I really like it. Better than wrecking ball tbh.

And def better than edge of glory.

Rihanna the queen always slays.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived