Bumping. It's been more than 24 hrs. :hor:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

4,948 posts

Sweeney Todd :legend:

drunk me spent most of last night dick teasing some friends who only watch the show about Blackwater, needless to say i am much less popular this morning

22,808 posts

30 mins till the Battle of the Blackwater! :legend:

Posted Image

22,808 posts

THAT EPISODE! :excited2:

I wish there was more fighting, but I'll take what they gave us. The scene with Bronn and the ***** was unnecessary in my opinion, but whatever. The Hound's and Cersei's scenes were some of my favorites- and that explosion! One more week 'till the season finale. :giveup:

1,807 posts

This episode was so intense :giveup: Just one episode left... I don't want it to end :giveup:

4,948 posts

Holy mother of Blackwater! that episode was everything that i wanted it to be

A little bit disappointed with the fact that Tryion's nose is intact (although not surprised), but that cut hardly looked fatal, not sure they have the audience hanging

Interested to see where they take Stannis' story from here, and I absolutely loved that last scene with Cersei and Tommen, but what happened to Joffrey? Maybe they want the audience to believe Cersei gave him some poison too

3,849 posts

That was such an amazing episode!
The build up to the battle was so intense and morbid feeling and then the battle was so epic.
So much Sansa in the episode too and she owned every scene she was in. Also, I love drunky Cersei.

My gifs from the episode so far:

S1 Sansa: "I haven't played with dolls since I was eight."
Followed by two gifs with the doll from last night.
Spoiler

http://monsterbadkid...ost/23949193362

"But you were Robert's Queen"
"And you will be Joffrey's. Enjoy."
Spoiler

http://monsterbadkid...ost/23918878183

"I will pray for your safe return, my lord."
"Will you?"
"Just as I pray for the king's."
Spoiler

http://monsterbadkid...ost/23918561295

Sansa is turning into a sassy little thing.
Will they go into how the Tyrell's joined forces with Tywin, or are those details in the book more?
I was almost positive Stannis had it won, but.. never thought I'd be so glad to see Tywin.

Tyrion spoiler
Spoiler

Also, I was expecting Varys to tell Tyrion the story of how he got cut since I just read it in Clash of Kings the night before the episode and he never left him in suspense like that in the book, but then he was just like "perhaps some other time." I was just sitting there like "Seriously?" lol.

22,808 posts

Episode 9 Ratings Drop:

James Hibberd has the numbers for this past Sunday’s episode of Game of Thrones. The initial airing was viewed by 3.4 million viewers, down 13% from last week’s 3.9 million. As James notes, this drop is likely due to the Memorial Day holiday, where historically overall TV viewership drops around 20%.

UPDATE: TVByTheNumbers has the exact figures: 3.384 million for the 9PM airing and 863k for the 11PM repeat, for a total of 4.247 million viewers for the night.
Also, HBO has provided Hibberd with an updated total viewers per episode number: it stands now at 10.3 million. Thrones is still the third-most watched series in HBO’s history, and is inching closer to the number two spot, currently held by True Blood.

Game of Flops :sweep: jk

3,849 posts

Just read the House of the Undying chapter and
Spoiler

More GoT funnies!

Posted Image
Cersei deals with normal issues facing kids, such as what to do while under siege, how to use sex as a weapon, sibling rivalry, sibling romance, and drinking, confronting the issues as an independent freethinking queen.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cersei, you look a bit drunk. :toofunny:

Posted Image

Aww, those ratings for probably one of.. if not that best episode so far. :noparty:
I suppose it's still good considering the holiday though.
Hopefully the finale will have huge ratings!

22,808 posts

^ those pictures! :dies:

Yea, I'm so looking forward to how HBO pulls out the House of the Undying. i'm thinking they will leave out some stuff (like the whole Rheagar Targaryen thing and the blue rose) but who knows. Some of these prophecies will definitely make more sense once you dive into the later books. ;)

3,849 posts

^ those pictures! :dies:

Yea, I'm so looking forward to how HBO pulls out the House of the Undying. i'm thinking they will leave out some stuff (like the whole Rheagar Targaryen thing and the blue rose) but who knows. Some of these prophecies will definitely make more sense once you dive into the later books. ;)

Yeah, I figured they would leave out some of the flashbacks since there has been quite a few in book 1 and 2, but they haven't shown any in the show yet.
Spoiler

Posted Image

"Found nailed to a telephone pole in Qarth"
Posted Image

The dragon one. ^ I'm dying. :toofunny:

I re-watched a few scenes from 1x01 the other day for the hell of it and the Starks in the beginning..
Starks all alive and happy. :cry:
Bran walking. :cry:
Starks smiling and laughing together. :cry:
Arya annoying Sansa. :cry:
Jon + Arya's relationship. :cry:
Just a lot of :cry:

+ yayyyy! I said grats in the other thread, but grats again on becoming a mod, King! :party:

4,948 posts

King's a mod!? :party:

Love the sewing machine one rito, and completely agree about 1x01, glad they took the time to show us how the Starks were before racing into the drama. Definatly solidified them as the protagonists for season 1 which made everything much more painfull :'(

7,396 posts

I am going to start watching this.

I have never really bothered with shows like this tbh but I am starting to get in to the whole 'medieval' thing.

Will check it out!

3,849 posts

I have never really bothered with shows like this tbh but I am starting to get in to the whole 'medieval' thing.

Will check it out!

You should definitely at least try it out!
I was skeptical at first on trying it out too because of the whole what I thought 'medieval' thing, but it's really so much more than that.

Make sure to keep us updated if you're enjoying it or whatnot. :)

22,808 posts

Thanks guys!

Lol those Daenerys pictures are killing me! :toofunny:

Will check it out!

You should really give it a chance! Some of the active posters on this thread were just curious initially and now here they are. What I really love about this series is how "realistic" everything seems to be for the most part. From the set, to the clothing, the characters themselves, to the majority of the story lines- once you invest some time to get to know these characters, the series becomes like a stubborn magnet refusing to let go of you. And most of all, most of these characters are so complex or change as the series progresses, so that adds another layer of inquisitiveness to it.

7,396 posts

You should definitely at least try it out!
I was skeptical at first on trying it out too because of the whole what I thought 'medieval' thing, but it's really so much more than that.

Make sure to keep us updated if you're enjoying it or whatnot. :)

Sure, watch this space!

:lol:

Thanks guys!

Lol those Daenerys pictures are killing me! :toofunny:

You should really give it a chance! Some of the active posters on this thread were just curious initially and now here they are. What I really love about this series is how "realistic" everything seems to be for the most part. From the set, to the clothing, the characters themselves, to the majority of the story lines- once you invest some time to get to know these characters, the series becomes like a stubborn magnet refusing to let go of you. And most of all, most of these characters are so complex or change as the series progresses, so that adds another layer of inquisitiveness to it.

From what I have seen of it (various clips) it does look really interesting and like it has some depth to it. Can't wait to get in to it.

:)

22,808 posts

Maisie (Arya) doing the cinnamon challenge :smh:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

3,849 posts

Maisie (Arya) doing the cinnamon challenge :smh:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

omg. :toofunny:

Arya survived through so much and.. death by cinnamon.

First thing outside of Harrenhal

Random guy: Hey kid. Eat this cinnamon.
Arya: Ok.
Arya:
Arya:
Arya: :rip:

6,559 posts

Last weeks episode was the best :giveup:

• First
  • Page 46 of 64
  • Last
Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Powered by IP Board