Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Although it was expected, it's nice to have confirmation.

Renewed for season 3!

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni26015496/

:party:

Yas! :woot:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Married the Night

I have decided my favorite character is Arya. Hands down. I am sure it's a no brainer for some but it took me a while to decide.

Lion Heart

LMFAO, um.

This is cute, but dying.

Yea- i posted a link to it a few weeks ago No sign of Rickon :nails:

I have decided my favorite character is Arya. Hands down. I am sure it's a no brainer for some but it took me a while to decide.

She is by far one of the most likeable characters in the series :yes:

GRRM on Season 3:

Like the first two seasons, it will be ten episodes long. This one will cover (roughly) the first half or thereabouts of A STORM OF SWORDS, the third novel in the series.

I’ll be writing the seventh episode, with the working title “Autumn Storms.â€

hmm...

Alijandro

So with only a few days to go what are you guys anticipating from Ep 3??

From what we know we will be getting a look at Margaery and Brienne, from the last bit of the trailer it looks like trouble catches up with Arya, and from the looks of it we will be seeing more of Pyke (they will probably more explicitly explain intentions which were only alluded to in the books)

Lion Heart

Hmmm.. the spoiler below contains the summary for Episode 3

Title: What Is Dead May Never Die

Tyrion finds Shae a job, and devises a clever ruse to ferret out a snitch at the Red Keep. Meanwhile, Jon Snow's compassion gets him and Mormont's crew in hot water at Craster's Keep, but Sam Tarly has a parting gift for Gilly; Catelyn pitches an alliance to Renly Baratheon in the Stormlands; Theon takes a bold stance to get back in his father's good graces; and Arya must think quickly when there's trouble on the road north.

+

At the Red Keep, Tyrion plots three alliances through the promise of marriage. Catelyn arrives in the Stormlands to forge an alliance of her own. But King Renly, his new wife Margaery and her brother Loras Tyrell have other plans. At Winterfell, Luwin tries to decipher Bran’s dreams.

Based from the title, I can assume that Balon will talk with Theon and Yara about their intentions...

Also I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Renly/Loras s-x scene in this episode...

Edited by King

Lion Heart

http://whereisrickon.tumblr.com/

tumblr_lntcaw7zQG1qcvkmz.gif

OMG, I can't at this website and this gif.

Oh god- that site

tumblr_m28qwi0Vz51qg6tb5o1_500.jpg

this too :dies:

BTW:

tumblr_lysm0fHbmW1qa5fyho1_500.png

Hi 12 guests :flutter:

Edited by King

I really didn't like episode 2, the only scenes in it that I liked where Gendry/Aryas and Cersei's.

I hope episode 3 is better, they have SO much material to work with from Clash and they haven't really used much of it so far they just keep adding **** in.

Also, wtf they killed Rhakaro?

Lion Heart

I really didn't like episode 2, the only scenes in it that I liked where Gendry/Aryas and Cersei's.

I hope episode 3 is better, they have SO much material to work with from Clash and they haven't really used much of it so far they just keep adding **** in.

Also, wtf they killed Rhakaro?

Yea the actor had scheduling conflicts, so unfortuantely they had to cut him off. :/ I agree that Episode 2 was a bit underwhelming, but in episode 3, we'll finally get to see Renly, the Tyrells, and Brienne so things should start to pick up.

Alijandro

Yea the actor had scheduling conflicts, so unfortuantely they had to cut him off. :/ I agree that Episode 2 was a bit underwhelming, but in episode 3, we'll finally get to see Renly, the Tyrells, and Brienne so things should start to pick up.

Really excited for ep 3, Margaery looks flawless, hopefully she has more scenes than in the book. Also kind of excited for Arya's story to inject the first 'conflict' of the season

Really struggling to get started on A Feast for Crows, especially with the lack of existing characters in the first few chapters. But bought A Dance of Dragons yesterday (I had all the others in paper back, so the hardcover feel enormous! ) which will hopefully motivate me to get through it

Lion Heart

Really excited for ep 3, Margaery looks flawless, hopefully she has more scenes than in the book. Also kind of excited for Arya's story to inject the first 'conflict' of the season

Really struggling to get started on A Feast for Crows, especially with the lack of existing characters in the first few chapters. But bought A Dance of Dragons yesterday (I had all the others in paper back, so the hardcover feel enormous! ) which will hopefully motivate me to get through it

Crap! I just saw the pun

The one thing I didn't like about FFC is the Greyjoy's storyline and all the unnecessary chapters towards the late-middle half of the novel. And I'm not liking how long some of these chapters are either. I'm currently on Page 723- the book has been "ok" I suppose..

tumblr_m20n3mxoAf1qckxe1o1_500.jpg

• Lion Heart locked this topic