Game of Thrones

• First
  • Page 44 of 64
  • Last

24,152 posts

arya and tywin scenes is too much tension for me :giveup:

Maisie Williams/ Charles Dance Emmys 2012!

serious spoilers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Theon Greyjoy is lost as ****; he is trying to please the wrong people, but I'm loving this! Ok after watching this week's episode again, here's what I didn't like: Jaime Lannister- one of my favorite characters in this series. I'm not liking how black hearted they portrayed Jaime Lannister on this episode.
Book 3/4 spoiler
Spoiler

Am I the only one who caught Roose Bolton and Talisa Maegyr have that exchange? Hmm....maybe it's nothing, but who knows...

Posted Image
Posted Image

1,964 posts

I haven't watched the last episode because I have so many exams and work to do :giveup: It was a good episode?

5,245 posts

I haven't watched the last episode because I have so many exams and work to do :giveup: It was a good episode?

I would rate Ep 6 above this one, but still a really good episode! It was very much setting up plots for all the characters, but sill alot of great scenes and a few surprises

1,765 posts

WOW amazing episode!!!!

I love how Ygritte cock teasing Jon Snow and loved the interaction between them. Damn Ygritte is my new fav character and she's so freaking awesome and bad ass. :wub:

About the Daenerys Targaryen plot line it's finally going interesting now with a big twist at the last scene. We don't see much of the dragons at all this season. I know CGI is really expensive. I wonder what's inside the house of undying.

The last scene between Catelyn and Jamie was so ****ing intense and I was like holding my chair arm so tight. :omg: When Jamie start talking about how Catelyn pretended to love Jon and I was like oh SNAP. :laugh:

OMG Theron I ****ing hate him, I still can't process Theron betrayed the house of Stark after all those years he grew up as being treated as family. The very last scene was so sad to see Bran and Rickon burned. :cry:

I really hope Theron will die this season. He really pissed me off and he's just like Joffrey 2.0.
Posted Image

24,152 posts

Episode 17 Ratings:

Episode 17 of Game of Thrones was seen by 3.7 million people during the initial broadcast on Sunday. It still tops the list of all cable shows for the evening by a comfortable margin, TV by the Numbers reports. The viewers did not go away though, since the repeat at 11 p.m. was seen by a full million, taking the total to 4.7 million, same as in the past weeks.

The number remains unchanged...

3,849 posts

Oops, been so busy all week, so I wasn't able to release my excitement for that episode.
It. Was. Amazing. :excited2:
So excited to see what this House of the Undying is all about because it sounds like it's going to be a really exciting part of Dany's storyline.
The ending with Theon though..
Spoiler

Loved the part with Sansa and Shae being all badass, the tension in the Arya and Tywin scenes, and I think I really like Ygritte. She's pretty cool.

24,152 posts

The last scene between Catelyn and Jamie was so ****ing intense and I was like holding my chair arm so tight. :omg: When Jamie start talking about how Catelyn pretended to love Jon and I was like oh SNAP. :laugh:

Yea that scene was really good! Nikolaj and Michelle have some good chemistry together.

@ Rito: there you are! I haven't seen you....in a while..
-----------------------
Lol I found this:
Posted Image

3,849 posts

@ Rito: there you are! I haven't seen you....in a while..
-----------------------
Lol I found this:

Haha, yeah. Was busy this week with studying and finals, so I kind of slacked on reading a bit, but on the bright side I have my last final tomorrow, so then I'm going to zoom right through CoK after tomorrow. :)
Hahaha, that Avengers poster.

I haven't read up to this point yet, but I hear a lot of readers were waiting for this line. lol.

Posted Image

I know Pyat Pree reminded me of something, and now I remember he looks like The Gentlemen from one of the best episodes of Buffy. "Hush"

Posted Image

p.s.

Posted Image

Happy Name Day, King! :P

24,152 posts

Good luck on your finals! And thanks!

And lol @ the Ygritte pic. :dies:

Posted Image

1,964 posts

The moment I saw those burned corpses I thought they were the orphans Rickon mentioned :shrug:

24,152 posts

Leaked Audition Tape Confirms Edmure Tully Will Be Cast

A leaked audition tape gives us confirmation that Edmure Tully will (finally) be appearing in the series. The audition, dug up by The Rabbit, shows Irish actor Tom Sullivan reading the casting sides for Edmure.
We’ve had leaked audition tapes in the past (including from someone who actually went on to become cast in the show), but this one is noteworthy because it confirms the existence of a character that has heretofore gone unmentioned on the show. Edmure, the brother of Catelyn Stark [and Lady Lysa], appears way back in the first book, but he was cut from both seasons one and two, leaving some fans fearing we would never see him. Well, fear no more!

And here we go! :excited2:

Posted Image

21 posts

Leaked Audition Tape Confirms Edmure Tully Will Be Cast

And here we go! :excited2:

Posted Image

:rofl: :dies: :rofl: :dies: :rofl: :dies: :rofl: :dies:

So excited for episode nine 'blackwater'!!! :excited2: I hope it is amazing as the books

583 posts

Cersei Lannister is the ****ing best character

24,152 posts

:rofl: :dies: :rofl: :dies: :rofl: :dies: :rofl: :dies:

So excited for episode nine 'blackwater'!!! :excited2: I hope it is amazing as the books

Same. :excited2:

Cersei Lannister is the ****ing best character

I really like her chapters in FFC, and her scenes with Eddard Stark in Season 1 were definitely some of the best of the series in my opinion. "Power is Power."

21 posts

I'm gonna marry the dark, gonna make love to Robb Stark...

5,245 posts

I'm gonna marry the dark, gonna make love to Robb Stark...

And marry which knight?? ;)

21 posts

And marry which knight?? ;)

:rofl: I sense a full blown parody on its way :popcorn:

5,245 posts

GoT AND Lisa Goes Gaga.. Just throwing it out there but i feel a best day ever coming on!

Pitty i have to go to work and wait until i come home to download them :noparty:

24,152 posts

GoT AND Lisa Goes Gaga.. Just throwing it out there but i feel a best day ever coming on!
Pitty i have to go to work and wait until i come home to download them :noparty:

Ah crap. :/

Posted Image

Just a few more hours till episode 8. :woot:

24,152 posts

Episode 8 in just 2 mins! :excited:

• First
  • Page 44 of 64
  • Last
Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Advertise with us Powered by IP Board