Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Goldenhen

Finally finished downloaded from torrent gosh it take forever since it's has over 20k people downloading it at the same time.

Where?!

I download my tv shows from this website

http://eztv.it/

It used the torrent system to download contents.

It's much more easier and cleaner to use than thepiratebay.se

I was a little disappointed I see very little screen time of Daenerys and Jon but hopefully this will change later on throughout the season.

More nudity please :fan:

About the scene in the ***** house, why are the soldiers killing the baby? I never could understand that maybe I need to rewatch it again.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Alijandro

Finally finished downloaded from torrent gosh it take forever since it's has over 20k people downloading it at the same time.

I download my tv shows from this website

http://eztv.it/

It used the torrent system to download contents.

It's much more easier and cleaner to use than thepiratebay.se

I was a little disappointed I see very little screen time of Daenerys and Jon but hopefully this will change later on throughout the season.

More nudity please :fan:

About the scene in the ***** house, why are the soldiers killing the baby? I never could understand that maybe I need to rewatch it again.

It was implied that he was a bastard child to King Robert, as were the other children that were killed (they could have been more explicit there), to finally show you Arya's companion Gendry (who we have previously seen as a black smiths apprentice is season 1 as well as at the end) who is one of King Roberts bastards, which are being hunted down presumably by Cersei (as they all bare strong resemblance to him, whilst his 'true born children' do not)

I gave up on my EZTV torrent and just found somewhere i could stream it online, its almost done though (I opted for the HD which is over 1GB)

(but essentially what you find on EZTV is the same as thepiratebay.se , its just that EXTV is one user and they catalouge all their torrents for convenience)

Edited by Alijandro

Last nights episode was very good.

Tyrion scenes were the best obviously, and jofferys scenes :omg:

When little finger and the queen were exposing each other :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Thats my very professional review. :coffee:

Edited by Miss Boogie

Game Of Thrones Season 2: Inside The Episode #11

Game Of Thrones Season 2: Recap #11

Game Of Thrones Season 2: Episode #12 Preview

Going to watch the episode once I'm done homework (which is hopefully soon auhggggh)

I was able to watch the first 10ish minutes of the show on the **** stream, so saw the beautiful goddess that is Sansa saving Dontos's life.

And now I'm back to Sansa. :crossed:

Made this out of 2x01

tumblr_m1vdffPTtu1qfjlbzo1_r3_500.gif

tumblr_m1vdffPTtu1qfjlbzo2_r4_500.gif

tumblr_m1vdffPTtu1qfjlbzo3_r5_500.giftumblr_m1vdffPTtu1qfjlbzo7_r3_500.gif The text in the middle two are big so that it can be shown in this photoset. http://monsterbadkid...ost/20365505701

The second one is slightly bigger, but it doesn't matter when it's in the tumblr photoset format.

That scene. :legend:

I had to cut out some bits to fit it in four gifs and get to the point though.

Lion Heart

^ Nice. That was my favorite scene from the 11th episode.

** Apparently foreign countries like Hungary will have the next succeeding episodes one week earlier than most countries....hmm...

First look at Roose Bolton:

http://wicnet.tumblr.com/post/20358323568

It's Ramsay Snow who I'm dreading to see. :ohno:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

Have they cast Ramsay?

I don't think they have- hell I didn't even know Roose Bolton was cast!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Lion Heart locked this topic