Lion Heart

THREE months? :noparty:

I mean two- I can't believe January is already wrapping up :sweat:

Season 2 debuts April 1 :legend:

Edited by King
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

*MTV: 'Game Of Thrones' Trailer: Five Key Scenes

From the Lord of the Light to the Drowned God and beyond, here are five key scenes from the HBO series' new sneak peek.

The night is dark and full of terrors in Westeros, the fantasy land at the heart of "Game of Thrones." But if you thought the HBO fantasy series proved its capacity for brutality and betrayal in season one, just wait: The April-debuting second season  based on George R.R. Martin's second novel in his "Song of Ice and Fire" odyssey, "A Clash of Kings"  promises more blood and dragons than ever before.

A new trailer for "Game of Thrones" season two, which hit HBO last night (January 29) ahead of the network's premiere of the Dustin Hoffman drama "Luck," does more than its fair share to remind you that this isn't your comparatively tame hobbit-filled fantasy story. Keep reading for five key scenes from the latest look at "Thrones."

He Told You Not to Trust Him

"Game of Thrones" has largely remained faithful to Martin's source material, but there have been deviations along the way. Season two looks no different, based on this new trailer that sees grieving widow Catelyn Stark (Michelle Fairley) holding Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish (Aidan Gillen) at knifepoint. It's a scene that absolutely does not occur in the books, even if it's one that would satisfy a lot of fans' bloodlust toward the loyalty-free Littlefinger. But is it an editing trick or a sizeable new addition? You be the judge!

Lord of the Light

There are several dangerous new players in the world of Westeros come season two, but perhaps no one worth watching quite as much as Stannis Baratheon (Stephen Dillane) and his accomplice, the red priestess Melisandre (Carice van Houten). As worshippers of R'hllor, the God of Flame and Shadow, both Stannis and Melisandre will force many enemies to meet their fiery ends before season two draws to a close. The blaze of glory is briefly teased in this trailer with a look at one of Melisandre's many night rituals.

The Imp and the Spider

The new trailer is bookended by a riddle that spymaster Varys (Conleth Hill) puts forth to Tyrion Lannister (Golden Globe winner Peter Dinklage), now acting as King's Hand on his father Tywin's behalf. It's just one of many memorable interactions between the Spider and the Imp, a crucial new dynamic that's sure to dominate much of season two. And despite his award-winning streak and his pledge that he knows "how the game is played," don't put too much stake in Tyrion's confidence  even the sharpest mind could bend before a king's cruelty. Speaking of which ...

Madness Landing

Westeros is at war, and every city is a battleground. The historic King's Landing is no exception, as the cruel reign of King Joffrey Baratheon (Jack Gleeson) has turned commoner against royalty. It's a cultural shift that Joffrey and his loved ones are deservedly feeling in every possible manner, a shift that Queen Regent Cersei (Lena Headey) faces directly during a pivotal riot teased in the new trailer.

The Drowned God Rises

A fairly unassuming character in season one, Theon Greyjoy (Alfie Allen) becomes one of the most prominent players in the "Thrones" saga this coming season. Here, you see his not-so-triumphant return to the Iron Islands, his homeland he's been separated from for over a decade. Though his loyalties lie with King in the North Robb Stark (Richard Madden) by nurture, Theon believes himself Ironborn by nature  and he'll have to test that very struggle in most desperate ways as "Thrones" embarks on its next string of episodes.

Lion Heart

*Interview With Liam Cunningham (Davos Seaworth- important character coming up for Season 2)

http://www.accesshollywood.com/access-countdown-to-game-of-thrones-season-2-qanda-liam-cunningham-talks-davos-seaworth_article_59908

(Text). It's a bit long, but interesting.

waiting sucks. :lala:

I always get into to shows when all the episodes are available back to back because they already aired.

Then I have to wait for a new season, and then a week to week basis.. 28i6lbn.png

Lion Heart

I know :noparty: Just 2 more months :cry:

By the way, I found this:

These are the confirmed Twitters of cast members.

Irri: Amrita Acharia @AmritaAcharia1

Theon Greyjoy: Alfie Allen @jackwilshereman

Pyp: Josef Altin @JosefAltin

Ros: Esmé Bianco @esmebianco

Samwell Tarly: John Bradley @johnbradleywest

Jeyne: Oona Chaplin @OonaCC

Brienne: Gwendoline Christie @lovegwendoline

Kovarro: Steven Cole @StevenCole_

Davos Seaworth: Liam Cunningham @LiamCunningham1

Gendry: Joe Dempsie @joedempsie

HOT PIE: Ben Hawkey @BenHawkey1

Bran Stark: Isaac.H.Wright @IsaacBranFlakes

Dagmer Cleftjaw: Ralph Ineson @ralphineson

Loras Tyrell: Finn Jones @FinnJones

Rast: Luke (Barnes) McEwan @Luke_McEwan

Hodor: Kristian Nairn @KristianNairn

Rickon Stark: Art Parkinson @ArtRickonrockon

Podrick Payne: Daniel Portman @Daniel_Portman

Quaithe: Laura Pradelska @LauraPradelska

Myrcella Baratheon: Aimee Richardson @Aimee_P_R

Lancel Lannister: Eugene Michael Simon @Eugene_Simon

Sansa Stark: Sophie Turner @sophieRRturner

Melisandre: Carice van Houten @caricevhouten

Lommy Greenhands: Eros Vlahos @Eros_V

Yara (Asha) Greyjoy: Gemma Whelan @WhelanGemma

Arya Stark: Maisie Williams @Maisie_Williams

Syrio Forel: Miltos Yerolemou @MiltosYerolemou

Made this:

OyEr4.jpg

I'm currently trying to pick some picture effects to go with it, but idk. Oh and some text..

EDIT: saving this quote here for future reference/use :

"Kill the girl and let the woman be Born".

"I must do it now. Gods give me courage."

EDIT2: FINAL VERSION

QiD5A.jpg

Edited by King

Lion Heart

tumblr_lyxmwpC0xd1qj7nrgo1_250.gif

*Running away from your flop Thread*

tumblr_lyg9856OUp1r6ewbjo5_250.gif

"You're Welcome"

Edited by King

I just realized.

Superbowl is done. Football season is done (... right? )

GRRM's preferred team won the Superbowl (or so I hear)

Hopefully this mean he'll begin writing WoW like crazy now, and his good mood will change his minds on possible deaths. :lala:

Lion Heart

GRRM's preferred team won the Superbowl (or so I hear)

Hopefully this mean he'll begin writing WoW like crazy now, and his good mood will change his minds on possible deaths. :lala:

Yes..... this so much.

SPOILER- ish

I'm tired of him killing my faves :nails:

By the way, I'm progressing very slowly on Feast For Crows.... idk... but I am enjoying Jaime, Brienne, and Cersei's POVS :legend:

Edited by King

Yes..... this so much.

SPOILER- ish

I'm tired of him killing my faves :nails:

By the way, I'm progressing very slowly on Feast For Crows.... idk... but I am enjoying Jaime, Brienne, and Cersei's POVS :legend:

So am I. :cry:

How are you liking the book overall? I really liked the book, because it just felt different and fresh. The "big 3" aren't in it at all, which made it quite interesting, I think.

Lion Heart

So am I. :cry:

How are you liking the book overall? I really liked the book, because it just felt different and fresh. The "big 3" aren't in it at all, which made it quite interesting, I think.

Well... I get confused with some of the characters every now and then. Honestly I'm not liking it that much. Maybe once I re-read the book I should be able to pick up where I get confused. But..

It was Catelyn's chapters that I enjoyed the most- along with Tyrion's and Bran's.... but they are not in this book so...

Arya and Sansa have like 2-3 chapters here- so that doesn't help either. :sweat:

I'm currently stuck on this Arienne girl like on pg 425 or something..

Damn- I just wished the Starks could be reunited again and have more family time together :cry: It's so sad how they are all out there on their own :cry:

Edit. 13K post

Edited by King

Well... I get confused with some of the characters every now and then. Honestly I'm not liking it that much. Maybe once I re-read the book I should be able to pick up where I get confused. But..

It was Catelyn's chapters that I enjoyed the most- along with Tyrion's and Bran's.... but they are not in this book so...

Arya and Sansa have like 2-3 chapters here- so that doesn't help either. :sweat:

I'm currently stuck on this Arienne girl like on pg 425 or something..

Damn- I just wished the Starks could be reunited again and have more family time together :cry: It's so sad how they are all out there on their own :cry:

Edit. 13K post

Ahhh, the lack of Arya and Sansa will continue in the next book. :cry:

Lots of people say that FfC gets better with a reread, but so many people hate it. I really hope WoW is more along the lines of the first three again, because Feast and Dance are both kinda bleh.

And congrats on that 13,000th post. :legend:

• Lion Heart locked this topic