Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Spoiler talk:

I noticed that too- Robb does basically nothing on the 2nd book (except be out there on the war- which we don't get to read about..) Forcing Jeyne in here seems like a smart idea... I guess only time will tell.- I seriously can't get over at the Petyr/Sansa mess that occurs towards the end of Storm of Swords... I was like WTF- pedophle.. and OMG I was not expecting her to die by being thrown from the Moon Door (you know who..) I seriously can't wait for Brienne to debut :excited2:

In other news, 10 WEEKS REMAIN before we get Season 2.

*currently making Robb Stark set

DAMMIT- I can't decide what effect to use :taylor:

I totally did NOT see Littlefinger being involved with Sansa's plan to escape. I was totally shocked. I lol'd so hard during LF/Lysa's s-x scene though.

I was happy when he pushed her out, though. God, SoS was just so packed with twists, I keep forgetting.

I love the new set. Can't wait for more Robb (and Sansa) pics in Season 2. :flutter:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Lion Heart

I'm planning on doing a tyrion set soon, but that'll be much later on.

Edit:

(Adding some gifs here)

Robb-Stark-house-stark-23342071-500-230.gif

Edited by King
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

*LENA HEADEY TALKS CERSEI'S UPCOMING ARC IN SEASON 2

*Video: http://www.mtv.com/v...f-thrones.jhtml

Eh... just a little something to feed off while we wait for Season 2. Also HBO will be replaying a GoT episode every Thursday Night until the second season arrives.

Edited by King

Lion Heart

^ Cool.

Two of my favorite scenes from Season 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KkkzFabCbE

WARNING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNbrKJ_nVZs

Edited by King

eruuugh i've seen plenty of sansa hate this week, people saying she's supposed to "represent everything that's wrong with women" :eww:

this killed me

tumblr_lyh9jdyBiE1r2lrtx.gif

Lion Heart

OMG THAT GIF :lmfao:

I've noticed that both Catelyn and Sansa get a lot of hate from GoT fans.... I guess I'd understand why someone may not like Sansa, but to hate her- how.. she's surrounded by Lannisters and The Queen has her basically on a leash.

Spoiler Alert.

She's locked up in a castle believing that all of her family members are dead... she gets taken to The Eyrie with her Aunt Lysa- a bit relieved that at least she's part of her family.... only for Lysa to almost throw her out of the Moon Door... then she gets killed and is stuck with Little Finger who is madly in love with Catelyn Stark. And basically she has to live a lie.... ONE wrong word could cost her her life.... I mean what is the poor girl supposed to do? Get a sword, slay some knights and run away? There are men who are hunting her day and night and somehow Sansa is supposed to find a way to escape her misery...

I understand that it was a bit silly of her to fall in love with Prince Joffrey and wanting to marry him right away, other than that I find it really difficult to "hate" her. IMO, she only gets this much hate because A) She's not a rebel like Arya Stark and B) because she doesn't really feel that much connected with Jon Snow (who is LOVED by many GoT for some reason). I'm like 1/5 on FFC, and idk if she does something drastic on the next book, so.. I'm going with what I know so far.

Edited by King

Yeah, Catelyn and Sansa get TONS of hate from fans. :roll:

I know so many people who celebrated when Cat died. But they got majorly pissed off when she came back at the end. :haha:

The majority of the hate for Cat stems from the fact that she dislikes Jon, who everyone has the biggest crush on. Even though I think Cat IS a little harsh for hating him, it's not like she has zero reason for doing so.

And the hatred for Sansa omg. All of it stems from her actions in the first book. Sansa haters just completely ignore everything she does in the other books. "she didn't defend arya, she has no honour!!!!" "lady's death was symbolism for the fact that she isn't a true stark!!" "she's so stupid and naive!!!!"

The fact that Sansa has gotten this far, despite all that's happened to her, I think is a huge accomplishment and evidence to her intelligence. I was disappointed in how little of her there was in FfC. :cry:

Lion Heart

"lady's death was symbolism for the fact that she isn't a true stark!!"

The way I interpreted Lady's death is that Lady symbolizes Sansa's... how do I say... innocence? The direwolf gets killed off, though she didn't even do any harm; she was innocent of the "crime" she was "accused" off.... if you follow me... The direwolf was also the prettiest of the bunch (I don't remember where I read this but i know I read it somewhere) and we know how beautiful Sansa is. And I guess people keep forgetting that Sansa is 12/13 years old... I'm pretty sure most of us where all naive and not concerned with "real life" at that age.

All the love that Jon Snow gets is kinda making me dislike him a bit.... not that I get influenced whenever a character becomes un/ popular but I'm just saying..

by the way I can't wait to see this scene on TV:

300px-Sansa_by_akizhao.jpg

It's going to be Amazing :legend:

HBO is airing a season 2 trailer tomorrow at 8:59. And a true blood graphic at 8:58 :crossed:

I do not have hbo. :crossed: only the web, some one post that ****. :lala:

Lion Heart

HBO is airing a season 2 trailer tomorrow at 8:59. And a true blood graphic at 8:58 :crossed:

I do not have hbo. :crossed: only the web, some one post that ****. :lala:

Don't worry, I'll paste the video as soon as possible :)

Game of Thrones

Good news. A new Game of Thrones Season 2 trailer will air Sunday night, right before the premiere of Luck at 9PM on HBO. “SHARE†this update and spread the word across the realm.

I'm definitely ready for this :cool:

Almost time? :lala:

The way I interpreted Lady's death is that Lady symbolizes Sansa's... how do I say... innocence? The direwolf gets killed off, though she didn't even do any harm; she was innocent of the "crime" she was "accused" off.... if you follow me... The direwolf was also the prettiest of the bunch (I don't remember where I read this but i know I read it somewhere) and we know how beautiful Sansa is. And I guess people keep forgetting that Sansa is 12/13 years old... I'm pretty sure most of us where all naive and not concerned with "real life" at that age.

All the love that Jon Snow gets is kinda making me dislike him a bit.... not that I get influenced whenever a character becomes un/ popular but I'm just saying..

by the way I can't wait to see this scene on TV:

300px-Sansa_by_akizhao.jpg

It's going to be Amazing :legend:

I definitely remember replying to this wut :crossed:

Yeah, I think GRRM was probably going for that route with Lady's death. I really doubt it was supposed to symbolize anything horrible like Sansa's a traitor/not a Stark/etc.

And, idk, I feel as though the fact that she survived up to where she has shows that she's pretty significant to the plot somehow.

I loved that scene so much! It made me love Sansa even more. :cry:

Edited by Fey

Lion Heart

HOLY **** IM SLAYED

*waiting for the S2 promo vid to be uploaded to YT so I can show it here :excited2:*

Edited by King

Lion Heart

*SEASON 2 PROMO VIDEO: "SHADOW"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOzXsqoJhtE&feature=relmfu

Edited by King

• Lion Heart locked this topic