💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kylie Minogue

GarageGlamorous

Featured Posts

This is so flawless. She's perfection. The set, the choero, everything. I LOVE the one on one choreography.

http://youtu.be/361WqxjkLg4

GarageGlamorous

This is so flawless. She's perfection. The set, the choero, everything. I LOVE the one on one choreography.

http://youtu.be/361WqxjkLg4

I kinda already posted that. ;)

I think she had heard the rabble about how CIM sounds so much like a Bond theme, since that performance definitely takes inspiration from Bond.

Edited by GarageGlamorous

I kinda already posted that. ;)

I think she had heard the rabble about how CIM sounds so much like a Bond theme, since that performance definitely takes inspiration from Bond.

Oops! I'm sorry :flop:

I was so excited when I saw someone had created a new Kylie thread that I scrolled all the way down to post my favorite video hahaha

Edited by Milord

GarageGlamorous

Very good read, and sadly very true. I actually think Stuart Price harmed Aphrodite more than he helped it; since I heard somewhere that Kylie wanted to go for a less mainstream sound. At times, I think much of Aphrodite sounds too mainstream and too daft. What Kylie needs is relatively well-known producers that will give her a unique sound. But that seems the direction Madonna is going with her new material, so I can hear the stan complaining already. I just know she can't survive off of all these generic Pop efforts for too much longer. She needs to take a risk and make another Kylie Minogue or Impossible Princess, something fresh.

Controversy

Very good read, and sadly very true. I actually think Stuart Price harmed Aphrodite more than he helped it; since I heard somewhere that Kylie wanted to go for a less mainstream sound. At times, I think much of Aphrodite sounds too mainstream and too daft. What Kylie needs is relatively well-known producers that will give her a unique sound. But that seems the direction Madonna is going with her new material, so I can hear the stan complaining already. I just know she can't survive off of all these generic Pop efforts for too much longer. She needs to take a risk and make another Kylie Minogue or Impossible Princess, something fresh.

I agree.

GarageGlamorous

So she looks entirely flawless with brunette hair.

That is all. :legend:

She needs to take a risk and make another Kylie Minogue or Impossible Princess, something fresh.

The public hasn't been too supportive of Kylie when she moves away from dance-pop. Kylie has 10 Platinum albums in UK, those are 2/3 studio albums not to make it. And the ballads on KP 94 and rock influence on IP would probably go over less well today.

After spending 3 years pouring out her heart on Impossible Princess (her own Ray of Light), writing every track, and having it only sell 50k in the UK, I think Kylie decided her primary calling was to be The Showgirl. Which is partly why she didn't fight to have more personal cancer comeback ballads on X.

But without that commercial failure in 1998, we wouldn't have Light Years and Fever.

GlitterGrease

Fever is literally the gayest album I've ever heard.

Edited by GlitterGrease

Good point.

I just wanted to create the thread dou. I'm probably the biggest stan on GGD besides Craig and that other one.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. stfu

I'm actually the biggest Kylie stan. :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

In reality I am.

Fever is literally the gayest album I've ever heard.

It's not even the gayest Kylie album. Light Years has her gayest song, Your Disco Needs You (which her record company was too chicken to release in UK).

• Mills locked this topic