💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's Promotional Schedule (Part I) [Includes all previous eras]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has it been moved foward or backwards, 'cuz eminem is releasing the week before and there's no WAY gaga can compete with him for a number 1 if they release the same week, he'll sell over 500k FOR SURE

she'll sell over 500k for sure too.... you remember born this way sold 1.1 million copies week 1, she can sell half of that at least with art pop......

What is OBAMA

she'll sell over 500k for sure too.... you remember born this way sold 1.1 million copies week 1, she can sell half of that at least with art pop......

you remember BTW(SIngle) reaching platinum in 10 days, well, it took applause 6 weeks(meaning 42 days) to do that

i think that everything around 300k seems plausible, the pre-order is basically DEAD right now

you remember BTW(SIngle) reaching platinum in 10 days, well, it took applause 6 weeks(meaning 42 days) to do that

i think that everything around 300k seems plausible, the pre-order is basically DEAD right now

Why should the pre-order be alive? I think the last stats we got were beginning of September, stating 60k preorders had been made.

What is OBAMA

Why should the pre-order be alive? I think the last stats we got were beginning of September, stating 60k preorders had been made.

Prism is doing much better than applause right now

Prism is doing much better than applause right now

Official numbers state that it only has 1 third of the preorders ARTPOP has. She just keeps announcing/busting out promo singles and videos which create interest. ARTPOP got a major lead when it was like #1 in 52 countries or something, Prism hasn't caught up yet. 

What is OBAMA

Official numbers state that it only has 1 third of the preorders ARTPOP has. She just keeps announcing/busting out promo singles and videos which create interest. ARTPOP got a major lead when it was like #1 in 52 countries or something, Prism hasn't caught up yet. 

prism was released into pre order like 3 weeks after ARTPOP, obviously applause has a huge time lead but whatever the case is, katy has remained stable in such period whereas ARTPOP peaked and just sinked to china

Got a cool little tidbit I wanted to share. 

Today, I went to one of our annual local parades, and there's always several of our local dance companies in the parade.  Not 1, but 2 dance troops danced to Applause today. I thought that was so cool!

Gaga getting that promo in local parades. :-)

ChristopherWest

Got a cool little tidbit I wanted to share. 

Today, I went to one of our annual local parades, and there's always several of our local dance companies in the parade.  Not 1, but 2 dance troops danced to Applause today. I thought that was so cool!

Gaga getting that promo in local parades. :-)

Oooooooh fun, where at?

I wish there was more Applause performances, she only did VMA's, iTunes and GMA... I'm still obsessed with the song! :excited2: I think she did BTW at least 30 times across the whole world. I bet both single sales and album pre-sales would be higher if she promoted more.  :shrug:

By the way, in the OP it says that Applause and Marry The Night are being featured on Glee in October, but the episode airs on November 7. Just a heads up  ;)

Archived