💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's Promotional Schedule (Part I) [Includes all previous eras]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

TEANUS

Off topic - Some other people in a different forum came up with the idea to trend #WeWantARTPOP on Twitter so Gaga will become happy and proud of us/herself and give us some info! #WeWantARTPOP! Spread the word Monsters! Make a difference! Put #WeWantARTPOP everywhere on the internet! #WeWantARTPOP #WeWantARTPOP

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just Dance on Tubridy Tonight 31 January 2009 (Ireland) You could add that too :)

1st time i see this! incredible! miss so much FAME ERA! :cry:

1st time i see this! incredible! miss so much FAME ERA! :cry:

Back when Space Cowboy was at her side. She indeed came a long way.

Can't wait for more 2013 promotion for ARTPOP

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see her doing interviews again, and I can't wait to see what people are going to ask her during those interviews! Probably questions about things that happened while on her break! The "feud" between her and Madonna, ARTPOP rumors, etc...

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see her doing interviews again, and I can't wait to see what people are going to ask her during those interviews! Probably questions about things that happened while on her break! The "feud" between her and Madonna, ARTPOP rumors, etc...

I love her interviews, I watched some last night actually.. I love how brutally honest and direct she is, along with being hilariously funny. If she doesn't like a question, then eat dat paper

I can't wait to see what she brings to the table this time around for live TV performances..

SMILE2NE1

This thread will finally be alive again during the ARTPOP era omg

It's been dead for over a year...

BeautyisaLie

This thread will finally be alive again during the ARTPOP era omg

It's been dead for over a year...

Can't wait for ARTPOP promo! :excited:

It's dark but just a game

• 2 weeks later...

less than two months til this b---h can focus on promoting ARTPOP and put out a single. SO CLOSSSEEEE. Also less than a month until my BTWB date. It's a good year :D :D :D

Is it plausible she could be able to perform in the American Idol finale or the Billboard Music Awards to kick off the promotion for ARTPOP?

Archived