Adrienne Bailon Scared Of Flopping

HANZ

Featured Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0XSPek4I_Y

this is so sad to watch, and a lot of people probably feel like that

:emo:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

RAMROD

Well, she can never have long career if she cannot handle the fear of failing.

All champions have this same fear but they faced it than surrender.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga Ate My Ass

I may be reaching but i think tamar was also talking about her friend gagas music career and how gaga was adraid to put out certain music but risked it anyway cuz she was proud

I love Adrienne Bailon she was my favorite from the Cheetah Girls and I was so looking forward for her solo album to come out and it just never came out, it was pretty upsetting. I get why Adrienne is afraid, I feel like the public will always hold the fact that she was in the Cheetah Girls against her (though I dunno why they were the best Disney musical group ever, way better than the overrated High School Musical/Hannah Montana). But I dunno, I feel bad for Adrienne that she is afraid to be torn down by the media, we saw what happened with just Gaga who was on top and the media tore her down mentally and physically... its a tough and evil business but I'm glad Gaga kept true to her self and does not give a **** what the media thinks and does her own ****, I feel she is being respected a lot more by both the media and her peers for that instead of being a sellout like her pop contemporaries

Archived