Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2016: Create Gaga's Superbowl Performance

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

She opens inside a giant football similar to the Born This Way egg. 

1. Take You Out (shortened) 

2. Just Dance (with video glasses) 

3. Poker Face/Paparazzi 

*on stage change*

4. Bad Romance

5. Do What U Want 

6. Born This Way

*Gaga interlude/Superbowl Gaga commercial*

7. (New Single) 

8. Telephone (featuring Beyoncè) 

9. Applause (her face being painted through out the song) 

ItsTommyBitch

Replace Applause with Venus and we are set :awesome:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Prismatic

I don't think an onstage change would be so welcoming if it's the same change during artRAVE. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

GagaUnderYou

Replace Applause with Venus and we are set :awesome:

I would prefer Venus but she would never :( 

KingOfSpain

1 Just Dance

2 Telephone

3 Poker Face

4 Born This Way

5 Bad Romance

6 The Edge of Glory

7 Applause

Haven't listened to LG5 yet (obsiously) so...

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

ItsTommyBitch

I would prefer Venus but she would never :(

I know :giveup:

It's too gay and too s-xual for the average person.

Unless she gets naked for it, then its straight enough :awesome:

The ultimate controversy, when she pulls a Beyonce and the lights go out :legend: (or the channel cuts)

When will your fave

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

I doubt she'd perform Take You Out.

Probably something like;

1. Just Dance

2. Bad Romance

3. New song.

4. Poker Face

5. Applause

LikeJesusSaid

All black everything and a huge screen appears and it says GAGA then a few seconds later SUPER BOWL like in the Alejandro vid. The Rah rah rahs of bad romance begin and she sings the song wearing futuristic white fashion. She then starts singing Alejandro and lights an e cig on stage. Alejandro ends and she begins Paparazzi as blood is dropped on her a la "Carrie" the movie. She disappears for a moment as the crowd goes wild and everyone presumes she's dead. She comes out of a built in pool as poker face plays wearing music video fashion she does a short rendition of poker face then begins telephone and surprise beyonce joins her. Bey leaves and she starts just dance (short rendition) then goes into Applause. Born this way acoustic with paw leads to new single dance routine. After that the edge of glory + sax end the show. She walks off stage FIERCE with cigarette glasses

1. Bad Romance

2. Alejandro

3. Paparazzi

4. Poker Face

5. Telephone ft. Beyonce

6. Just Dance/ Applause

7. Born This Way (acoustic)

8. New single (short)

9. The Edge of Glory (short)

gagzus

We already have this thread from like 2 days ago but lemme just quote what I said in the other topic

A large white center stage with Greek inspired architecture and statues, dancers come in dressed in Greek outfits and Gaga is being carried on their shoulders in her seashell bikini, all of this is to a remix of Rocket #9. Once they reach the stage Venus starts.

After venus ends a monologue about reverse feminism plays and a remixed version of GUY gets performed that then transitions into Lovegame.

She then goes into one of the faux buildings onstage, gets quickly changed as a remixed outro of LoveGame plays. Stadium goes dark.

The "muh-muh-muh-mah" voice plays in the dark like from TMB/TFB. She comes back out in a white bodysuit ensemble with jewels on it. Performs short medley of PokerFace & Boys Boys Boys .

Performs shortened version of a new song acoustically then plays the Paper Gangsta intro as an end to the song .

Telephone with Beyoncé.

Rips off white ensemble to reveal a disco bikini, performs Just Dance with beyoncé singing Colby's part. (Instead of saying Konvict she can say Yoncé bc it'd fit)

Beyoncé leaves stage and finishes with Applause.

Realistically this won't happen though I doubt Gaga would EVER perform at the Super Bowl tbh bc 1) Shes turned it down... Twice...

2) She'd mainly have to play her "hits" which strictly apeaking would only be like 5 songs and we know how she feels about having to perform "hits" :awkney:

Matt Converse

GagaUnderYou--I like the way you think.  The football/egg is genius.  I like your choice of songs and debuting a single at the Super Bowl.  Talk about exposure for a new single, that would be bigger than Born This Way debuting at the Grammys.   

GagaUnderYou

GagaUnderYou--I like the way you think.  The football/egg is genius.  I like your choice of songs and debuting a single at the Super Bowl.  Talk about exposure for a new single, that would be bigger than Born This Way debuting at the Grammys.   

thank you 

Vernier

She will not perform more than 5 songs :emma: The OP has 9 songs, even if she were to perform each song for 90 secs, she'd still overrun the time she's given.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

GagaUnderYou

She will not perform more than 5 songs :emma: The OP has 9 songs, even if she were to perform each song for 90 secs, she'd still overrun the time she's given.

Beyoncè performed 9

Vernier

Beyoncè performed 9

You only specified 'shortened' for take you out, so I assumed you meant she'll perform the others in full :emma:
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived