Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gypsy is the best song on ARTPOP

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

For the longest,I viewed Venus as the best song on ARTPOP. However, with careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that "Gypsy" slays any other song on AP. It is the best song thematically, sonically, and lyrically on the entire album.

The breakdown at the end is truly the highlight of the record. I do believe that Gypsy would have done well as a single due to its amazing chorus, vocals, and overall sound. Since my opinion is fact, y'all have no choice but to deal. :hor:

It's science, bitch

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARTPOP is such a great album that almost every song on the record is the best, depending on which point of view you adopt.

Jesse Pinkman

"amazing chorus" :usrs:

Okay it may be a little repetitive and basic, but most of Gaga's choruses are so whatever lol

It's science, bitch

Andy McQueen

People please stop fighting, music is subjective, everyone has a different taste and view/opinion! :hug: 

Katie14

I agree. I played it in the car once with my mom and she asked me to play it again after it ended. She hates gaga. I didn't tell her who it was though.

Rabbit Heart

I found ARTPOP the best song on the album, it pops out of the rest, sounds really fresh, mystic, galactic. It really takes you out of this world while listening to it + lyrics are amazing! I love them all but that one is my fave! :D

super ultra

not the best but a really good song, especially lyrically  :giggle: Venus slays every track on the album :legend: 

except MJH, I know it's not the best but it's my fave

:ohwell:

Archived