💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry THREATENS Taylor Swift: "You're going to hear about it!"

Pop

Featured Posts

so let me get this clear. Taylor starts a feud by her own, writes a whole song and puts it in her latest album, talks about it in an interview on one of the top publications, and then katy just sends a tweet that could or could not be relevant to the case (imo it is). then the monsters team up with taylor because they want katy to fail at something after you know what happened last year ( when the same ones thought gaga would walk over her in terms of sales) and then they blame katy for creating a feud that she barely even took part in.

alright :)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2obMo7y-rvA

Taylor might not be the powerhouse vocalist like Gaga, but she can sing. 

Also, she is not a ****ty artist. She wrote all of her lyrics that captivated the world and is in control of her career since the start.  :lollipop:

Shake It Off live performances says otherwise

and writing all your lyrics and being in control of your career doesn't make you a fantastic artist, I mean "sick beat" is a genuine lyric isn't it ?!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

SychosSoChic

:giveup: It will be perfect  :derpga:

inb4 Gaga planned it all from the start and set the two pop stars up for a dramatic fall in the public eye :derpga:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Pure Adrenaline

it's gonna be a catfight

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

so let me get this clear. Taylor starts a feud by her own, writes a whole song and puts it in her latest album, talks about it in an interview on one of the top publications, and then katy just sends a tweet that could or could not be relevant to the case (imo it is). then the monsters team up with taylor because they want katy to fail at something after you know what happened last year ( when the same ones thought gaga would walk over her in terms of sales) and then they blame katy for creating a feud that she barely even took part in.

Keep defending the Devil of Pop while the good sis Taylor keeps winning!

tumblr_mxmltwzTjd1rv2wxho6_250.gif

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

plus about taylor being a fantastic composer the charts say otherwise. the only songs that went number one weren't the ones that other's co wrote produced? max martin for example ( you know katy's usual producer along with dr luke?)

maybe she should focus on trying to hit her studio notes live at the SuperBowl before trying to come for other musicians who're better than her :madge:

kinda proves she cares about her GP reputation more than anything tbh

She will bring dem prerecorded vocals and slay anyway  :shrug:

Anyway - Team Taylor!

and writing all your lyrics and being in control of your career doesn't make you a fantastic artist, I mean "sick beat" is a genuine lyric isn't it ?!

So is "don't you know my a$$ is famous" but you don't judge gaga's entire discography by it, no?  :)

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

TraeumereiLPB

I hope they will keep it classy. Not that I'd expect being classy from either of them.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

LOL you are clearly ignorant or being a prick on purpose

If you actually listen to one of her albums you will find that she has amazing lyrics and she is a very gifted songwriter. It's easy to pick out one line and make it seem look bad. "Looking good and feeling fine, looking good and feeling fine" wow what kind of iconic lyrics

Besides, Shake it off has a great meaning but I guess you have no clue what it's about

shake it off has a great meaning. but taylor is not following that meaning of a song that max martin prepared for her

Jenniferella

Story of Gagadaily  :spin:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived